Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 340 traveler reviews
Ranked #87 of 141 hotels in Toronto
49% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 653jackies“Injured on property”ReviewedFebruary 25, 2015Trip type:BusinessI arrived and parked in the parking lot. There was a lot of shoveled snow between the cars (I have a picture). Attempting to maneuver between the cars I rolled my ankle because of the uneven ground (snow) and have ended up with a sprained ankle. I barely got to the check in counter to check in and after asking for some ice was given an ice pack from the first aid box. By the time I was done checking in I was unable to walk on my foot and had to lean against walls in order to get to my room. The experience was very painful. A friend came to visit within 1/2 hour and checked my ankle (swollen and unable to walk on it at this point) He requested ice from the front desk and they didn't seem to want to help until he reminded them that I had injured myself of their property. Then they brought up a big bag of ice. After Icing it for 6 hours I realized I was not going to be able to make my appointments the next day (the reason I was in the hotel) so I cancelled them and called down to the front desk to get some help to get to my car. I have to say that this gentleman was very helpful and very kind. So basically I have sprained my ankle on your property because of improper snow removal, was unable to complete the appointments I checked in to attend the next day and checked out of the hotel after 6 hours in order to go home to property take care of my ankle and to top it off, I've had to pay for the room. That just doesn't seem right to me.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Steve BNanaimo, Canada“OK place to stay”ReviewedFebruary 22, 2015Trip type:BusinessNice room and staff keen to make the stay ideal. Wireless Internet was inadequate in my room (625) Had a breakfast package - breakfast was reasonable for a working persons needs. Peripheral location in North Toronto is close to the office I deal and a few minutes of major highway from Airport.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 23, 2015Dear Steve B, Thank you for complementing our associates and for taking the time to share your experience. At this time we would also like to apologize for the internet connection. We have made some adjustments to our wireless internet in hopes of providing a better experience for all our guests. We look forward to your recommended business and to welcoming you on your next visit. Thank you.
- Angela CToronto East, Canada“Cold & Overpriced”ReviewedFebruary 18, 2015Trip type:BusinessThe conference rooms were so cold we wore our winter coats and scarves during the conference. The windows rattled from the traffic, making it hard to sleep. The food was overpriced for the quality that was provided.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 20, 2015Dear Angela C, We truly regret your experience during your stay with us, please accept our sincerest apology. Due to the extreme cold weather we have been receiving this had affected the temperature in our conference rooms, and we are diligently working to ensure that we do not have a repeat occurrence of the similar nature. Had we known about the issue with the room we would have definitely moved you to another room. We know how important it is to provide the utmost value in our restaurant and your feedback has been addressed to our team. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again the future.
- 86teresac“Valentine's Day”ReviewedFebruary 16, 2015Trip type:CouplesI have stayed at this hotel numerous times and. in general I have had excellent service. This particular stay wasn't very pleasurable. Nonetheless, because all other times I've stayed there it was really good, I would recommend this hotel.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 20, 2015Dear 86teresac, We thank you for your loyalty, and do hope your most recent experience does not deter you from staying with us again. If you would like to share any specifics please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again the future.
- Peter WVancouver, Canada“Very enjoyable!”ReviewedFebruary 11, 2015Trip type:FamilyYou will really enjoy all the staff, they made us feel right at home. My brother and I were visiting our father at a near by hospital and the staff were very understanding and just seemed to always go out of their way to make sure our stay was as good as it possibly could be. Thanks to you all!StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 12, 2015Dear Guest, We are delighted to learn that our associates took good care of your family and thank you for sharing your experience. Your comment has made us all proud and we look forward to your future visits under better circumstances.
1-5 of 60 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC