Boutique-style Hotel in Toronto Takes Your Breath Away
Whether you'll be enjoying the harbour views from atop the CN Tower or at the Direct Energy / Allstream Centre, you'll find the Radisson Toronto ideally positioned for your vacation or business trip. Both Blue Jays fans visiting the Rogers Centre and Metro Toronto Convention Centre attendees congregate in this impressive, modern facility, offering spectacular views of Lake Ontario. Superior services
such as the newly renovated Fitness Centre, on-site restaurant and seasonal outdoor pool patio with harbour views are offered at this chic hotel in Toronto, Canada. The Air Canada Centre, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and major Toronto attractions are all just minutes from the Radisson Admiral Toronto, while Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is just two kilometres away. Once you drop your bags off at the hotel, you're just a short walk from Union Station and exploring the neighborhoods and business districts of Toronto.
*Must be 21 years of age to stay unaccompanied by an adult.
100% non-smoking facility
Due to ongoing road work in the area, please note alternate access to the hotel.
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Bay/York St exit towards Yonge
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs marked Yonge/Queens Quay
- Turn right onto Bay Street
- Turn Right onto Queens Quay
- Follow Queens Quay to Rees Street and turn left
- Rees will turn into Robertson Crescent and follow to front entrance of the hotel
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at York Street South
- Continue to Queens Quay
- Turn right onto Queens Quay and follow to Rees/Robertson Crescent
- Turn left onto Robertson Crescent and follow to the front entrance of the hotel
This hotel is proud to receive a 4 key rating from the Green Key Eco-Rating Program. This recognition is awarded to hotels that have taken significant steps to protect the environment.