Our hotel's numerous conveniences include contemporary guest rooms with hardwood floors and oversized showers, on-site dining at Watermark Restaurant, a fitness centre and 836 square metres of versatile meeting space.
Consult our on-site concierge for advice on exploring nearby attractions such as the CN Tower, the Air Canada Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, the Rogers Centre and the Hockey Hall of Fame. We are within walking distance of Toronto’s Union Station, and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) is less than two kilometres away.
Featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, on-site self-parking and an unbeatable location amidst downtown Toronto's top highlights, the Radisson Admiral is the clear choice for your upcoming vacation or business trip.
100% non-smoking facility
|Proud recipient of the
2015 President's Award
Queen's Quay is now reopened, allowing easy access to our hotel!
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Bay/York Street exit toward Yonge Street
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs marked Yonge/Queen's Quay
- Turn right onto Bay Street
- Turn right onto Queen's Quay
- Follow Queen's Quay to Rees Street and turn left
- Rees will become Robertson Crescent—follow around to the east side of the complex for self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel
- Travelling east of Spadina Avenue, continue eastbound on Lakeshore Blvd.
- Turn right at Rees Street
- Travelling south, cross over Queen's Quay and drive around Robertson Crescent to hotel self-parking and entrance (located on east side of complex).
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Bay Street South
- Continue to Queen's Quay
- Turn right onto Queen's Quay and follow to Rees/Robertson Crescent
- Turn left onto Robertson Crescent and follow around to self-parking and the front entrance of the hotel
|RESERVATIONER:||+1 (800) 967-9033 ( US/Canada Toll-free )|
|TELEFONNUMMER:||+1 (416) 203-3333|
|FAX:||+1 (416) 203-3100|