Bring Your Family to One of the Premier Hotels near Sesame Place
Celebrate more than 40 years of pedagogical puppetry and entertainment by heading over to Sesame Place: the only theme park in the world dedicated to bringing all the Sesame Street characters to life. Bring your children and spend a captivating day alongside Big Bird and the gang while you fill your entertainment quotient with park rides, water slides, photo opportunities and interactive shows! Thanks to the Radisson Philadelphia Northeast Hotel's location near Sesame Place, the friendly staff can assuredly " tell you how to get to Sesame Street” for a nostalgic journey to the beginnings of your childhood.
Get ready to experience a world filled with Sesame Street-themed joy rides and excursions!
Wandering through the park is an adventure in itself, but thanks to the more than two dozen rides, you’ll have plenty on your plate for the day. Whether you’re climbing through cargo netting in the interactive play area or hopping on the Vapor Trail for a roller-coaster adventure, there is fun for all ages and sizes within Sesame Park.
Additional park highlights include:
- Breakfast with the Characters: Teach your kids counting, literacy and imaginative expression all over breakfast with your children's favorite Sesame Street characters. Interact with Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, the Count and many more.
- Live Performances: Head over to the Monster Rock Theater for some singing and dancing at the "Elmo Rocks" concert.
Splish, splash, swim and slide your way through an assortment of water-themed activities!
Break out your bathing suits, lather on some sunscreen and prepare for a relaxing day at Big Bird’s lazy river or a thrilling water slide adventure on Bert and Ernie’s Slip & Slide. Enjoy water tubes, interactive waterworks and tidal wave pools while you decide what ride to try out next. Fan favorites include:
- Bert & Ernie’s Slip & Slide: Get soaked on this single-person water slide as you twist and turn your way along and into the pool.
- The Count’s Splash Castle: This interactive water fun zone is equipped with fountains, water guns, slides and the Count’s giant water bucket, which is sure to cool you off and leave you dripping wet!
- Sky Splash: Approximately five stories high, this is the theme park's largest attraction. Travel through the slide in a massive six-person raft as you wander through a water slide composed of toys, rulers and a giant, overhead eight-foot rubber ducky.
Booking Your Trip to Sesame Place Theme Park
Reserve your room and tickets to Sesame Place and any special park events.