Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 213 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Whittier
50% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- R CPHOENIX“Happy Happy Customer”ReviewedJanuary 20, 2015Trip type:CouplesFront desk was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of surrounding area. The bed and bedding were extremely comfortable we didn't want to get up and leave. The plenty of free parking and internet ran fast. The pool looked amazing. After we return back to the hotel the lounge had music and great drink prices. The hotel provided a relax atmosphere and tone, restaurants and stores located in walking distance.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Connie MAlbuquerque, New Mexico“Location, Location”ReviewedJanuary 20, 2015Trip type:Solo travelIdeal location to the wonderful city of Whittier, great shops, restuarants, movie theatre, banks, bakery, massage spa, everything you want within blocks. Hotel itself and excellent with great staff and great food.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Pedro PHacienda Heights,, United States“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”ReviewedJanuary 17, 2015Trip type:FamilyGreat location, beautiful hotel, home environment, quiet, and extremely comfortable. I have stayed here for one night and hosted a HUGE party with the best help from the manager, and this time i stood for a whole week to relax, and BOTH experiences were IMPRESSIVE.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Donalyn DWhittier, CA, United States“Wonderful Stay”ReviewedJanuary 13, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe front desk staff accommodated my request to check in early due to a overnight flight and my need to rest because of a medical condition with no questions asked. My room was ready by 9:00 am which was perfect for me. I was very grateful for that, too. Having room service was a wonderful plus and the cost was very reasonable. The cleaning staff did a great job and made sure we had everything we needed without having to ask. The room was very comfortable, cozy and clean. The bed was very comfortable. I was visiting my son who attends Whittier College and the location was perfect for him to stay with me and still get to class on time. It gave us a chance to have more time together during the visit. The hotel is very close to Uptown Whittier which has cool little stores and restaurants within walking distance. I will definitely stay there again and highly recommend this hotel to others.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Adam SPixley, United States“Check your bathrooms before unpacking”ReviewedJanuary 13, 2015Trip type:FamilyMy family and I stayed here on Christmas Eve and were horrified with the cleanliness of our room and the lack of customer service shown by the staff to resolve the matter. Upon entering the room we noticed an odor. We also noticed that our beds were not sleepnumber beds as requested in our reservation - which they were happy to charge for the upgrade. We went downstairs to voice our concerns and the receptionist simply said there were no other rooms available. I went back upstairs and it wasn't until we opened up the restroom that we knew what the smell was - urine. The restroom was dirty and there were used products in the shower - shampoo bottles and a used bar of soap covered with hair. I went back downstairs and suddenly a room was available. The new room was luckily clean but not by much. We ended up using our clorox wipes to clean down everything in the room.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 22, 2015Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, including the lack of a sleep number bed and general uncleanliness. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
1-5 of 63 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC