Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
2.5 of 5 stars Based on 469 traveler reviews
Ranked #37 of 50 hotels in Albany
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- P839XIscotth“Perfect hotel review by P839XIscotth”ReviewedDecember 12, 2017Trip type:FamilyWonderful staff, clean rooms, and very accomodating. The shuttle service offered was so great and very convenient. Rooms were ready early and breakfast was good at the hotel. Love the bartender at the lounge and started staying there last year, stayed this year, and will continue to stay each year for our family gatherings.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- sfs19958Lewes, Delaware“A pleasant stay review by sfs19958 from Lewes, Delaware”ReviewedNovember 27, 2017Trip type:FamilyHad a great say over Thanksgiving. Great indoor pool and spa area, workout facility and didn't have to leave the hotel to visit the bar or restaurant. Kareem was awesome in assisting in the pool area. Liz, JJ and Niles did an excellent job tending bar and taking our restaurant orders.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- H3124RCpaulmRochester, United States“Business Trip review by H3124RCpaulm from Rochester, United States”ReviewedNovember 20, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe conference space was great and well thought out. The rooms could use an overhaul with updating, the bathrooms are older and small, and the ceiling had some peeling. The bar area was very nice with friendly staff and nice seating that accommodated myself and coworkers.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 668theresagBinghamton, United States“YPAA review by 668theresag from Binghamton, United States”ReviewedNovember 13, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayAn excellent overall experience. Your staff was efficient, professional and friendly throughout the entire conference. A pleasant surprise was the quality of your food -- it seems to be a rare thing to find a hotel with good cooks. The only problem I had was when I first arrived: I could not see the sign on the street very well.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 494pennynBabylon, United States“Time Warp to 1990 review by 494pennyn from Babylon, United States”ReviewedNovember 08, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis hotel is tired and dirty! Starting with the worn lumpy carpet in the common hallways to the stained carpets in the room. Doors that are so worn out they are flimsy and you can hear right through them. There are many choices in the Albany area, this will not be mine in the future.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 11, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
11-15 of 192 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC