Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
2.5 of 5 stars Based on 449 traveler reviews
Ranked #38 of 50 hotels in Albany
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- sherileec2017Albany, United States“Was not impressed review by sherileec2017 from Albany, United States”ReviewedJune 04, 2017Trip type:BusinessOur initial room was dirty and had blood on one of the beds. The next room they put us in wasn't dirty, but had other minor issues. The pool/whirlpool were the best part of the trip. They were able to put us in an alternative pool side roomafter we complained about the first room.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- williamy473NYC, United States“hotel stay in Albany review by williamy473 from NYC, United States”ReviewedJune 02, 2017Trip type:BusinessI was overall displeased with my experience at this hotel. I did not find the staff to be friendly, the bathroom was not in great shape and the configuration of the hotel was confusing. Food was good.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 17, 2017Dear williamy473, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are glad you found our food options to be good. On the other hand, we would like to apologize for not living up to your expectations regarding our staff, bathrooms and facilities. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for evaluation. We value you as our guest and hope to accommodate you again for a chance to provide you with a much better experience. Sincerely, Joel A Case Manager IHGService
- Kathleen Palbany, United States“Radisson Albany ny review by Kathleen P from albany, United States”ReviewedJune 01, 2017Trip type:FamilyHad poolside room, children enjoyed pool & hot tub, Red Lobster and Olive Garden across the road, close to shopping mall, and numerous places to eat (Cheesecake factory!) Staff was friendly and helpful.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- franng2017Westchester, United States“I can't believe they are in business review by franng2017 from Westchester, United States”ReviewedJune 01, 2017Trip type:BusinessDried urine on the toilet when I checked in. Garbage on the floor. When I went back to the front desk, no one seemed that shocked (didn't even want to see my pictures). Gave me a clean room (nothing else). Actually the most disgusting hotel I have ever been in. Gym has 6 things in it and (honest) only 3 work. Hairdryer in room didn't work either.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 02, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. Please know that our staff always has our guests best interest in mind and will take your concerns very honestly and seriously and pictures are never needed to make a complaint. We will work quickly and immediately to address all situations and provide the guest a solution that will provide instant satisfaction. The conditions of your guest room will be addressed with our management team as well as the status of the equipment in the fitness center. Your comments will be used to make improvements so that a similar situation does not occur again in the future. Thank you.
- Ethel MDuryea, United States“Unclean review by Ethel M from Duryea, United States”ReviewedMay 30, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe only downfall of this hotel is the uncleanliness of the bath room. The exterior and lobby appearance is beautiful. Had high hopes for the room to be the same. The bath room had hair all over and black spots around the tub. The beds were comfortable. Quoted one price and charged another. I would not recommend this hotel.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 01, 2017Thank you for reaching out to us. While we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the design of our exterior and lobby, as well as the comfort of the beds, we are sorry to know that the cleanliness of the bathroom did not meet your expectations. Also, we apologize that you had an extra charge at that time. This is not the kind of experience we want our valued guests to have. Your feedback gives us the chance so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
36-40 of 183 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC