Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,063 traveler reviews
Ranked #10 of 25 hotels in Appleton
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 169mikkipsheboygan, United States“Item left behind review by 169mikkip from sheboygan, United States”ReviewedDecember 18, 2017Trip type:FamilyLynn from housekeeping was very helpful with locating my pillow that I had left there the night before and she sent it back to me with no charge. she was so friendly on the phone and made me a very happy guest that will definitely come back again!!StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 22, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to your next stay! Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.
- Q2998JRwilliamjBaraboo, United States“Nice bar review by Q2998JRwilliamj from Baraboo, United States”ReviewedDecember 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessNice bar made up for mediocre experience of older maze giant downtown motel. Its safe I am sure but not spiffy nice. It was affordable though. Maybe of weather was really bad it would be a good place to stay as they have everything in one building.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Q8763MLjessicasFond du Lac, United States“Helpful Staff review by Q8763MLjessicas from Fond du Lac, United States”ReviewedDecember 11, 2017Trip type:CouplesWe left something behind in the room and the man at the front desk was very helpful in finding it and returning a prompt phone call to me! Bed was comfortable. Hotel was very nice. The only negative was a bad smell in the elevator...wasn't good.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- erickao659Milwaukee, United States“Hott Room No Wi-Fi review by erickao659 from Milwaukee, United States”ReviewedDecember 10, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayRoom smell was horrible, felt very musty and I do understand that there is construction but it was very uncomfortable. No AC the room was extremely hott and Wi-Fi never worked. The AC only had an option for fan and no AC.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- K3305ZFdeborahtEau Claire, United States“Deb review by K3305ZFdeboraht from Eau Claire, United States”ReviewedDecember 04, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis is a great place to stay. They had friendly staff who made it welcoming and took care of all of our needs. The beds were nice. It is a great place to host an event with great food and excellent service from the staff. It was a blessing to be at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel for our event.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 08, 2017Hello Deb, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our friendly staff and excellent service. We look forward to your next stay! Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.
6-10 of 530 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC