Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,037 traveler reviews
Ranked #8 of 25 hotels in Appleton
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- P6666YArobertvDenver, Colorado“Older fair hotel with great resturants review by P6666YArobertv from Denver, Colorado”ReviewedNovember 09, 2017Trip type:Solo travelvery small dark old room facing the garbage area, no view of anything, room was clean, air bed was just OK, would not stay stay there but would eat there, good dowwtown location, no parking except in the City owned garage at $7 nightStayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 13, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards.
- N3683MYjessicacAppleton, WI, United States“Great Hotel for Lambeau Experience! review by N3683MYjessicac from Appleton, WI, United States”ReviewedNovember 09, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayWe stayed here for Monday Night Football in Lambeau. The staff was attentive, Lombardi Steakhouse was outstanding, lots of bars and things to do nearby. Lambeau was a 40 minute Uber ride away, but still less expensive than staying in Green Bay. The rooms featured Sleep Number beds, and we had an all-around great 2 night stay. Plus, our NFL team stayed there too, and we got to catch glimpses of the coaches and players prior to the game - pretty cool!StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Christopher HSaint Louis“Super nice employees review by Christopher H from Saint Louis”ReviewedOctober 30, 2017Trip type:FamilyEmployees at the front desk were very nice. I like the location of the hotel. But the room itself needing some updating or fixes. And the TV service was not working well. Seemed a bit pricey considering what you get.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- JulieDay1988Horicon, Wisconsin“No housekeeping services for our 4 night stay review by JulieDay1988 from Horicon, Wisconsin”ReviewedOctober 28, 2017Trip type:FamilyI am a member of Club Carlson which means we frequent Radisson hotels and earn points. We stayed at the Appleton Radisson for 4 nights in October to attend a family wedding and then the Packer game in Green Bay. The first night when we returned to our room, we had to call for towels, the second night we had to call for toilet paper and kleenex. We did not receive housekeeping services until the morning we were leaving when they knocked on our door as we were preparing for departure. Everytime I called the front desk to complain, I was asked if we had our Do Not Disturb sign out. The answer each night that I gave them was NO - please do not insult my intelligence. I just couldn't believe the lack of service from the morning housekeeping staff. The night staff was wonderful, they brought towels, etc.. immediately upon our request. The rest of this property was very nice and clean. The breakfast in The Orchard was very good! The Sports Bar closes early, so don't expect to be able to buy a cocktail after 11 pm. Side note: Our room did not have a refrigerator. Upon asking if there was one available, we were told that it would be a $10 per night charge. Really? Even the Super8 motels have them in all rooms.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Ronald GClintonville“Celebrating birthday fun review by Ronald G from Clintonville”ReviewedOctober 28, 2017Trip type:CouplesGreat location for being in walking distance to local attractions. Room was clean and spacious. The hotel even surprised us with room service tray of champagne and large piece of chocolate cake because we were celebrating my husbands 50th birthday.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 30, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our great location, clean and spacious rooms and the dessert and champagne birthday surprise! We look forward to your next stay! Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.
6-10 of 515 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC