Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 2,102 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 51 hotels in Atlantic City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- cathyjo1758Hubbard, Ohio“Family vacation review by cathyjo1758 from Hubbard, Ohio”ReviewedJuly 13, 2018Trip type:FamilyThe Claridge was great. It was the perfect location. Almost on the boardwalk and beach. All staff members were extremely friendly and efficient. Yes, elevators were kind of slow, but there are 800 rooms! Would definitely stay there again!StayedJuly 2018July 17, 2018Dear cathyjo1758, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the your stay with us, yes the location is fantastic and so is our staff. We look forward to your next stay.
- Colonel_12London, United Kingdom“Radisson Claridge Hotel, Atlantic City, NJ - Appalling! review by Colonel_12 from London, United Kingdom”ReviewedJuly 12, 2018Trip type:BusinessThe housekeeping were excellent, polite and very thorough, but the praise stops there. As a hotel, I would not stay there again. A beautiful building in desperate need of investment and refurbishment to make it appealing once more. The issue is simply, that poor reports like this will deny Radisson trade and people will be drawn to more attractive options elsewhere locally, and there are plenty to choose from. Unless Radisson acts and invests quickly, the continual stream of poor experiences endured by staying clients will effectively self-destruct to the point where it falls vacant and eventually close. When I booked the room online, the rate did not make any reference to a Resort Benefit which was $18/day, so I spent an additional $140 for just staying there. Reception staff were so disinterested, that it appeared they were as exhausted as the building, which can only reflect on the poor management. In summary, an injection of much needed cash would transform the Claridge to its former glory and make it appealing to all, not just the guests, but to the staff who work there and perhaps feel a little unloved themselves!StayedJune 2018July 15, 2018Thank you for writing a review. We are glad to know of your kind words about the service of our housekeeping staff. On the other hand, we are saddened to hear that the hotels condition does not meet your expectations and that you were not pleased with the service provided by our reception staff during the time of your stay. Certainly this is not the type of experience we would like our guests to have. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us facilitate all the necessary improvements to provide an outstanding service. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.
- franmatoCinnaminson, New Jersey“Lovely time at Historic Hotel. review by franmato from Cinnaminson, New Jersey”ReviewedJuly 11, 2018Trip type:CouplesWe stayed at the Claridge on a Groupon and were very pleasantly surprised! The corner room we had with whirlpool was brighr and had a nice view. I love historic places and was impressed with the decor. Would definitely return.StayedJune 2018July 12, 2018Dear franmato, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel, and the view is always a plus. We look forward to your next stay. Best Regards
- jessicared2018Sayre, Pennsylvania“Elevator Nightmare review by jessicared2018 from Sayre, Pennsylvania”ReviewedJuly 10, 2018Trip type:FamilyI have been staying in Radisson hotels for years. I always check for Radisson hotels when we are vacationing and book over any other hotel. However, this was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I requested early check in upon booking (which they asked if we were interested in). I called over to the hotel to be rudely told early check in was not allowed but we could leave our luggage there until we could check in. Upon arriving, there was a line of people checking in early! We booked 3 rooms, but were only able to check into 2. This left 6 of us crammed into one room until we could check in. We finally go back down at 3:45pm to be told there is still not available room, but hopefully they would have one at 4. We then waited in line AGAIN for an hour to finally check into the last room. We go to car to get all of our luggage and beach stuff. We then have to wait by the elevator for an hour. We asked an employee on the floor what the issue was with the elevator and he statedStayedJuly 2018
- rg4x4Nazareth, Pennsylvania“Not very good service when needed review by rg4x4 from Nazareth, Pennsylvania”ReviewedJuly 10, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayAgain I should not have been waiting over a hour for anything and after that still never get it.Also should worry more about the guess in your hotel during a fire alarm to leave building.. Then check in New customer..StayedJuly 2018
11-15 of 422 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC