Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 699 traveler reviews
Ranked #19 of 52 hotels in Aurora
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- magyarmedicLewisburg, Pennsylvania“VERY DISAPPOINTED review by magyarmedic from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania”ReviewedJuly 02, 2018Trip type:BusinessIt took 2.5 hours to be picked up from the airport then our business class rooms were given away prior to our arrival. Overall cleanliness is less than desirable. We voiced our concerns to the front desk and was told they would give us the Managers business card, but they give so many out due to the large number of complaints.StayedJune 2018July 05, 2018Dear magyarmedic, Thank you for your review, I'm sorry to hear of your disappointing stay. We strive to provide excellent guest stays and I'm sorry that was not your experience. Please contact our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org so he can make it right for you. Sincerely, Christy Galzerano
- r5morris“Survery review by r5morris”ReviewedJuly 02, 2018Trip type:BusinessI was assured on several occasions, that the air conditioner in my room would be repaired. In spite of these assurances, I had to resort to sleeping with a wet towel on my torso just to be able to fall asleep.StayedJune 2018July 02, 2018Dear r5morris, I'm sorry to hear your air conditioning did not work during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my apologies. If you get a chance, please contact our General Manager at email@example.com. Thank you. Christy Galzerano
- jfdchiz44Joliet, Illinois“Stay somewhere else !! review by jfdchiz44 from Joliet, Illinois”ReviewedJuly 01, 2018Trip type:FamilyHotel is filthy. Had to switch rooms because of fried rice & pepperoni smeared into carpet ! Had to get towels 4 out of 5 nights from front desk. Pay the extra money, stay somewhere else ! But my son did have fun playing the ice machine game...had to travel to floors above & below everyday to get ice...rediculous ! Never again Radisson !StayedJune 2018July 02, 2018Dear jfdchiz44, I'm so sorry to hear of your disappointing stay. Please contact our General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right for you. Christy Galzerano
- balynn9Ponca City, Oklahoma“Summer 2018 ;). review by balynn9 from Ponca City, Oklahoma”ReviewedJuly 01, 2018Trip type:FamilyWelcoming, comfortable stay. For the beginning and end of our vacation. We kept our vehicle with the hotel and shuttled to the airport. It was safe and very convenient :). Also, nice that the staff recognized us on return.StayedJune 2018July 02, 2018Dear balynn9, Thank you so much for rating us a perfect 5! We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay so much and look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Christy Galzerano
- “family visit”ReviewedJune 30, 2018Trip type:FamilyI've stayed at two Radisson properties in the last few months and was very unhappy with DirectTV channel selections. Also, I don't see why Radisson can't offer breakfast with self-service food offerings like Best Western and Choice Hotels do.StayedJune 2018July 01, 2018Thank you for your positive review and suggestions to make our hotel better for all of our guests. We'll take all of your comments and suggestions to our management team this week. We hope you'll join us again in the future!
11-15 of 371 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC