Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 765 traveler reviews
Ranked #24 of 53 hotels in Aurora
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Donald Pgreeley, United States“Ugh review by Donald P from greeley, United States”ReviewedMarch 02, 2015Trip type:BusinessHotel amenities were lacking ac/heating unit was extremely noisy and had to be turned off so I could sleep which made the room get quite cold since it was zero outside Conference dining room experience was lacking hard to get refills on beverages and food was marginal at bestStayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Joe ODenver, United States“hotel review review by Joe O from Denver, United States”ReviewedMarch 02, 2015Trip type:Businessthis property need a lot of work, bathroom not supplied with a wash cloth or hand towel, hole in wall in bathroom very slow check in, difficult to find, difficult to drive into or our of. the food was goodStayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 05, 2015Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the long check in process and the condition of your room, including the bathroom wall and lack of towels. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
- Robin HDenver, Colorado“Very nice, reasonably priced hotel review by Robin H from Denver, Colorado”ReviewedFebruary 28, 2015Trip type:Solo travelI thought this hotel was very nice. They rooms were nice and clean and comfortable. The amenities were more than I expected. The restaurant was nice. The bar was lively and had more people there than I would expect. The meeting spaces seemed very nice as well. The room have Sleep Number be which was great and it allows dogs.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- David HDenver, United States“Good but could be better review by David H from Denver, United States”ReviewedFebruary 23, 2015Trip type:BusinessThe hotel over all was good. The food was terrible and way over priced. The room was very clean and room was kept in good order. The front desk messed up our rooms but were quick to fix it. I would stay there again but the food was terrible and there is really and none are really close.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Kelli AWaterloo, NE, United States“Excellent Stay review by Kelli A from Waterloo, NE, United States”ReviewedFebruary 21, 2015Trip type:BusinessMy trip was interrupted by a last minute overnight stay due to airline/weather issues & I found the staff, shuttle service, and facilities most accommodating! I was greeted by a warm, friendly smile and offered a free cup of coffee even though the cafe had closed. The staff was most helpful in getting me into a quiet, comfortable room to provide a some good rest after a long day of travelling and delays! They also went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed for the unexpected stay, and offered information for late night dining and breakfast in the morning, and got me set up for shuttle service back to the airport for my flight the next day. I will definitely stay here again and recommend this location to anyone staying in the area! Thanks again for making my stop-over a restful and pleasant experience!!!! :-)StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
326-330 of 415 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC