Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 781 traveler reviews
Ranked #24 of 53 hotels in Aurora
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- phil80919“They may be trying to improve, but it's still a dreadful hotel review by phil80919”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayRadisson is trying to improve this hotel, but other than a nice lobby renovation, it drastically needs help. At least one of the three elevators is constantly broken; sometimes two of the three are broken. Not surprisingly, elevator congestion was pretty common throughout my convention there. Both sets of handicapped doors leading in to the lobby from the parking area don't work. The rooms badly need renovation (at least mine did), and mine had a completely broken desk chair. Hot water for your shower in the morning is a very sporadic thing. Somes it was fine, other days it just wasn't there. If you like lukewarm showers, this is the place for you. The main restaurant is dreadful. I tried it 2 years ago and it was bad then; it hasn't improved at all. My party of 4 had breakfast there and we all swore never to return. Cold eggs on the uninviting buffet; weird-looking congealed sausages delivered on a breakfast plate to order. And my wife's friend proclaimed the oatmeal "the worst oatmeal I've ever tasted". How can you mess up oatmeal? It's so simple! On the good side, the internet is free and works reasonably well. The meeting rooms were OK, but need better lighting and renovation as well.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 02, 2015We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. We have undergone extensive elevator upgrades over the last year and had hoped to have them all online for the the convention you attended but the scheduling of the final inspection prohibited a timely open, we will have all three elevators running for the next convention. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for the General Manager.
- Joshua MLoveland, United States“Overpriced food, rude staff review by Joshua M from Loveland, United States”ReviewedFebruary 16, 2015Trip type:CouplesThe food at Table 14 and the downstairs food table was insanely overpriced and most of the staff I interacted with were terribly rude. I reserved a king bed many weeks in advance, at check in she told me I would get two queen beds. When I pointed out that my reservation was for a king bed she told me I would get what was available and if I didn't like it I could come back down later that night and change rooms...if a king bed is available at that time.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Diana EFort Collins, Colorado“Decent Hotel, good price review by Diana E from Fort Collins, Colorado”ReviewedFebruary 16, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayThe hotel is acceptable. The staff members are all very friendly and helpful. Guest room bathrooms need an upgrade. Bathrooms are cramped and have low ceilings, toilets are weird and take a very long time to flush.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Darryl Cromulus, United States“radisson review by Darryl C from romulus, United States”ReviewedFebruary 13, 2015Trip type:BusinessVery good hotel with excellent services in all areas . Would bring my family there to stay . Close to stores , restaurants and shopping by foot . Enjoyed all bowling , casinos , clubs , mountains ,and people cultures in area .StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- torres61Miami“Not Pleased review by torres61 from Miami”ReviewedFebruary 12, 2015Trip type:BusinessHotel could have been more on the spot if they would heed guest request. Check rooms for any information the guests may need during their stay. provide a little more discrate computer area. have a little change of Breakfast selection.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
341-345 of 425 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC