Enjoy our Austin hotel's superior services
Hotel services and amenities include:
- 314 rooms and 99 suites, recently remodeled
- Dine restaurant and bar
- 9,000 square feet of meeting space
- 14 meeting rooms
- 6,000 square-foot ballroom with spectacular views of Lady Bird Lake
- Fitness center overlooking the pool and Lady Bird Lake with Cybex® cardio equipment, exercise balls and free weights
- New pool deck surrounding a heated saltwater pool with an infinity edge; poolside food and beverage service available, and fabulous views overlooking Lady Bird Lake; open 6 a.m.-11 p.m. daily
- Business center
- Concierge and bell services
- Valet parking ($27 per night) and self-parking ($20 per night)
- 3-Hour Express Laundry Service available
- Forgotten Items Service
- Complimentary wireless Internet access available in all public areas and guest rooms
- In-room dining
- Dry cleaning and laundry service available Mon-Fri; same-day service available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary USA TODAY® weekday newspaper and local weekend newspaper
- Refrigerator, microwave, in-room safe and iHome® radios
- Oversized flat-screen HDTV, featuring digital channels and free HBO
All guest rooms and public spaces at Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin Downtown are 100% non-smoking ($500 smoking fee applies). Smoking is permitted 50 feet from the hotel's entrances per City of Austin ordinance. We can also accommodate your pet upon request (please note that we do require a one-time $100 cleaning fee per visit).
The Radisson reserves the right to sell all food and beverages in the private pool area, which is open to guests only. The hotel also reserves the right to close the pool at any time for preventative maintenance, inclement weather or private events.
Both of the ladies who checked me out were so nice and helpful. I didn't get their names, but they also helped me reconfirm my reservations in May. That is the reason I like this hotel so much—the staff is always so nice. Thanks! - Tom C.