Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 651 traveler reviews
Ranked #27 of 67 hotels in Baltimore
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Arthur KBrooklyn, United States“beautiful guest rooms, amazing accomodating staff review by Arthur K from Brooklyn, United States”ReviewedJuly 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessEnjoyed our stay. Room was beautiful. Furnishings appeared new. bathroom and bedroom immaculate. Requested a fridge when I reserved the room. Arrived - no fridge in room. Called front desk. In UNDER 5 MINUTES a pleasant polite hotel employee was at my door with fridge.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 18, 2017Arthur K, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly and accommodating. We look forward to your next visit. Enjoy Today! Heather Prince, Hotel Reputation Champion ~ Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
- A7330URhenrybPlumstead PA, United States“Friendly Staff, Convenient location review by A7330URhenryb from Plumstead PA, United States”ReviewedJuly 11, 2017Trip type:FamilyIt was a family event and the location was close to where we had to be. We spent much of the time in the hotel and the restaurants all of which were very nice. I can not say enough about the staff in the Hotel and all three restaurants/CadeStayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 18, 2017A7330URhenryb, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly and accommodating. We look forward to your next visit. Enjoy Today! Heather Prince, Hotel Reputation Champion ~ Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
- 459gerardhBaltimore, United States“Totally Disappointed review by 459gerardh from Baltimore, United States”ReviewedJuly 07, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayI heard the hotel was really nice but the service was horrible. Room was not ready. Had to find someone to get towels for the room. The shuttle driver did not know where the event was located and we were late for it. Charges were sent to my credit AND debit card and had to call to find out what was going on. Overall, poor experience.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 09, 2017Thank you for reaching out to us. We sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff and for the inconvenience that we've caused you during your stay. Also, we are sorry to hear that you had extra charges in your account at that time. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want our valued guests to have. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to avoid situation like this in the future. We hope that despite not exceeding your expectations, you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves on your next visit.
- W6981XEthomasaRockville, United States“Radisson Hotel stay review by W6981XEthomasa from Rockville, United States”ReviewedJune 27, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe hotel has beautiful hallways and guest rooms. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. The bathrooms were large with plenty of light. The hotel is attached to a small array of little shops and restaurants so you can walk around a bit.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 18, 2017W6981XEthomasa, On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We are so delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed the hotel, with all of its distinctive amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit. Enjoy Today! Heather Prince, Hotel Reputation Champion ~ Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
- CarolandFredChesapeake, Virginia“The staff couldn't be nicer review by CarolandFred from Chesapeake, Virginia”ReviewedJune 27, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy husband, Our dog & I arrived on Wednesday night with plans for visiting our daughter & her family. Their house is too small for an extra 3 bodies to stay over so The Radisson becomes our home away from home. I made one mistake: I should have asked for a refrigerator in the room. We spent most of our time at their home, but we did have interaction with the front desk staff. They were very nice & helpful. The bed & pillows were great.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 18, 2017CarolandFred, Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your comments. We try to make everyone’s visit memorable by providing the best comfort, the friendliest service, and the best of amenities; and it’s always great to hear from our guests on how we’re doing. I am so pleased that you found the location to be perfect for your visit and the hotel staff friendly and accommodating. Our team takes great pride in knowing that their hard work and dedication are making a difference to our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back again. Enjoy Today! Heather Prince, Hotel Reputation Champion ~ Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
36-40 of 313 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC