Order room service to your hotel room or suite
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Check-out: 6 p.m. (subject to availability)
100% non-smoking facility
All rooms include:
- Wall-mounted 40-inch LED TV
- VGA cable for laptop connectivity (available upon request)
- CD/DVD player
- iHome clock/radio and docking station
- Work desk
- Room service
- Coffee/tea facilities
- In-room safe
- Digitally operated, energy-efficient air-conditioning
- Universal power outlets
- Bathrooms with a built-in bidet, rain shower with handheld shower wand, and an LED shaving mirror
- Complimentary late check-out until 6 p.m. (subject to availability)
- Energy-efficient lighting
- Free Wi-Fi
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Lever hardware
- Roll-in shower
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
- Wheelchair available for emergency use
For corporate rate enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approximate size: 23 m2 | Maximum number of guests: 2
For exceptional overnight stays, choose from one queen or two single beds in our Superior Rooms. These rooms offer all standard amenities and a few extra perks.
- Choice of one queen or two single beds
- Jungle view
Approximate size: 27 m2 | Maximum number of guests: 3 (with extra bed)
Impress someone you love with city views in these spacious rooms with one king or two double beds. All standard amenities, including free Wi-Fi, are also included.
- Choice of one king bed or two single beds
- City view
Business Class Room
Approximate size: 23 m2 or 27 m2 | Maximum number of guests: 2
Upgrade your work trip in a room designed to maximize your comfort and productivity. Our Business Class Rooms offer a free breakfast, complimentary laundry service, turndown service and much more.
- Business Class Lounge access (6 a.m.-midnight)
- All-day coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Daily canapés from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Free breakfast for one
- Complimentary one-hour use of the Executive Boardroom (subject to availability)
- Complimentary laundering of five garments
- Complimentary pressing of two garments
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Free newspaper delivered to the room
- Turndown service
- 1,000 bonus points per night
One-bedroom Executive Suite*
Approximate size: 54 m2 | Maximum number of guests: 2
If you are travelling with children or need to stretch out, consider our One-bedroom Executive Suite. These elegant suites offer a king bed, a kitchenette, a powder room and a separate living room.
- King bed
- Kitchenette with microwave
- Powder room
- Dining area
- Separate living room
- En-suite bathroom
*This suite is connected to a Deluxe Room with two double beds, which is ideal for use as a room for families.
Premier Suite (also called the Ratnawali Suite)
Approximate size: 81 m2 | Maximum number of guests: 2
Feel pampered in our Premier Suite, filled with upgrades such as a coffee pod machine, a full kitchen and fifth-floor city views. Thanks to projector connectivity and a second LED television, this suite is also an excellent choice for business presentations.
- King bed
- City view from the fifth floor
- Additional 55-inch LED TV in living room
- Laptop and projector connectivity with pull-down screen
- Coffee pod machine
- Full kitchen with a cooktop and a breakfast counter
- Microwave and full-size refrigerator
- Dining area with a table for up to eight people
- En-suite bathroom