Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 614 traveler reviews
Ranked #23 of 79 hotels in Baton Rouge
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Denise RJennings, United States“Not worth the price review by Denise R from Jennings, United States”ReviewedMay 31, 2016Trip type:Couplesonly one elevator working and it only fit 4 people at a time. Housekeeping did not bring clean towels and washcloths. icemakers were out on all floors. Washers and dryers were out of order. When checking in the girl at desk did not make eye contact, did not smile, did not greet us. When we called for clean towels, we were told that they didn't know if housekeepers were still there but would see what they could do. Had to call two out of three days for fresh towels.StayedMay 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 01, 2016We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- Don SBaton Rouge, LA, United States“Radisson review by Don S from Baton Rouge, LA, United States”ReviewedApril 26, 2016Trip type:BusinessGreat atmosphere, friendly staff, helpful and well organized, food and service was great in Bistro 225. Issue with bed was resolved very quickly. Meeting rooms for classes were close together and comfortable.StayedApril 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- GABRIEL_D_1363RICHMOND R.I.“btr review by GABRIEL_D_1363 from RICHMOND R.I.”ReviewedMarch 24, 2016Trip type:Familyvery good very friendly,good food and central to all of btr,only a couple of miles from lsu a great university to visit and education if you are looking,great restaurants in the area also the mighty mississipi river is also about one mile away it was up to the brim when we visited in the middle of marchStayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Donnie LSt. Martinville, United States“great location review by Donnie L from St. Martinville, United States”ReviewedMarch 23, 2016Trip type:Businesshotel is located right off of interstate 10 staff great rooms comfortable and wifi worked excellently,,,would stay here again on my next trip to Baton Rouge Great Location with excellent places to eat very close byStayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Tracey CLogansport, United States“Not Bad but don't eat the breakfast buffet review by Tracey C from Logansport, United States”ReviewedMarch 15, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayThe hotel was nice, not the roomiest of rooms but overall nice. Location wasn't too bad getting back and forth from LSU. Bar area is in the lobby and kinda small but never really had a crowd at it so that was nice and plenty room for us. Overall, I would stay here again and have already booked for next month.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
46-50 of 139 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC