Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,102 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Belize City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 167brunokPunta Gorda, Belize“Great Stay Home away from Home review by 167brunok from Punta Gorda, Belize”ReviewedJanuary 11, 2018Trip type:BusinessPerfect place to stay, great location, friendly staff, GM Jim Scott did a great job for the past 10 years, great amenities. The room was very clean, perfect environment, very friendly frontdesk person, Internet was a little slow but that's a problem from the Service Provider not the hotel. Taxi Service has very reliable Cops. Daniel is one of them, always clean and reliable vehicle.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 13, 2018Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to your next stay! Jim has been dying to get his name mentioned in a review so you just made his day! We'll be sure to give him your regards :) Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.
- KieuK2014San Jose, California“Nice hotel by the water review by KieuK2014 from San Jose, California”ReviewedJanuary 05, 2018Trip type:CouplesWe stayed at this hotel one night before we were flying out to Ambergris Caye for our vacation. The staffs were very nice. The check-in was fast. The hotel was beautiful and next to the ocean. It is good for a short stay.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 07, 2018Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to your next stay! Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.
- F4031TIkatemCanada“Good overall stay review by F4031TIkatem from Canada”ReviewedJanuary 04, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayThis hotel has a wonderful view of the ocean and is a short walk to the water taxi terminal. The food at the hotel is reasonably priced for what it is and included multiple vegetarian options. The staff are friendly and courteous. The room was clean and had a safe and a large closet. The fitness centre had 4 treadmills, 2 stairclimbers and 2 powerbikes; the weights section was light. The hotel is about 30 minutes by cab from the airport and provides a shuttle service at select times. The Rad Experience offers a variety of half and full day trips to various sites in Belize and Guatamala and also to the Cayes. Do not go to this hotel on New Year's Eve if you are interested in sleeping before 5am. The party had 3 performers and was in the garden area, which my room and dozens of others faced. The setup for the party began about 4 in the afternoon with soundchecks running about 2 hours. The party officially began at 10pm, but unofficially started about 7pm. The speakers were far too loud and the bass was set so high that the bed vibrated (I was on the third floor). Music continued until 4:45am. I was astounded that this was allowed to happen. No mention of this event was made either at booking or checking in. If you've never been to the Caribbean (me), understand that your clothes don't entirely dry out, despite air conditioning. They always felt a little damp. The hotel would do well with installing a drying line in the showers to let wet clothes hang. More hangers would also be beneficial. It is a good priced hotel for what it offers - 24 hr fitness, free wi-fi, 2 pools, business centre and proximity to the airport and water taxi.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 06, 2018Thank you for your very thorough feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience cause by our NYE party. We do look forward to your next stay and the next opportunity to exceed your expectations. Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.
- verlenep2017Wellington, United States“Not Impressed review by verlenep2017 from Wellington, United States”ReviewedDecember 06, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis is the leading hotel in Belize I believe but the level of customer service is wanting. there is a lot of room for improvement. they are obviously trying but being nice should come naturally and effortlessly. It should be authentic and warm -- this was not the case.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 08, 2017Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.
- amyeljFederal Way, Washington“radisson belize city review by amyelj from Federal Way, Washington”ReviewedNovember 26, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis hotel has very friendly staff who make you feel welcome. It is clean, although a bit dated in places. The overall value was excellent, and the location is very convenient to much of Belize City. I recommend it for families.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 28, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us and appreciated the warm welcome from our Radisson Belize family. Thanks for the recommendation and we look forward to your next stay! Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.
6-10 of 230 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC