Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,155 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Belize City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- parobeckdeannaFlorence, Kentucky“Radisson stay Belize City review by parobeckdeanna from Florence, Kentucky”ReviewedJuly 08, 2018Trip type:Solo travelvery pleased. hadn't stayed @ a Radisson in long time. felt very safe. also very clean. room service quick. staff attentive; food above average. liked the patio off my room. booked an excursion through the concierge. very [leasedStayedJuly 2018
- CaptainLaraBWashington DC, District of Columbia“Fine for a night; hotel desperately needs renovation. review by CaptainLaraB from Washington DC, District of Columbia”ReviewedJuly 07, 2018Trip type:FamilyWe stayed at the Radisson one night following a two-week trip through Belize and Guatemala. The Radisson was kind enough to store our large bag full of snorkeling gear for 3 days prior to our arrival at the hotel, so that we wouldn't have to cart it around Tikal National Park, although it was somewhat difficult to arrange, suggesting a lack of upper-level organization among the staff. Our main complaint about this hotel is that the facilities look like they were last renovated in 1985. We saw a non-functioning fountain, poolside towels that were shredding from age, and we had to stay in a ground floor room because the elevator wasn't working. Our room looked like it belonged to a Motel 6, not Radisson. This hotel is fine as a way station to other activities in Belize (like scuba diving), but I wouldn't want to tolerate it for more than a night or two.StayedJune 2018July 07, 2018Thank you for your review CaptainLaraB, and thank you for choosing the Radisson. We apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay and we appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. Thanks again, and we do hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations
- Penn C“Great for overnight review by Penn C”ReviewedJuly 05, 2018Trip type:CouplesProperty was nice, alot of amenities to offer. Lots of restaurants to choose from and even offered a vegan menu. Food was delicious service was a tad slow. Elevator was broken during our stay. Not a problem for us but could be for others Concerige had messed up our private car shuttle at 5am so be warned. Were way over charged and ended up sharing with a family of 5. She was terribleStayedJune 2018July 07, 2018Dear Penn C, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our amenities and the various food options on site. We do apologize for the miscommunication with the concierge and hope to see you again soon.
- TawasTawasTawas“Great hotel. review by TawasTawas from Tawas”ReviewedJuly 05, 2018Trip type:CouplesThe Radisson in Belize City exceeded our expectations. We loved the rooms and the personnel were great. They treated us more like friends than customers. We hope to keep in contact with several of them and look forward to returning to the hotel.StayedJuly 2018July 05, 2018Thank you for choosing the Radisson Fort George Hotel & Marina, and for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed your rooms and appreciated the hospitality shown by our Radisson Belize family. We look forward to your next stay and the next opportunity to welcome you back home to the Radisson.
- wthurton“Very satisfied!! review by wthurton”ReviewedJuly 03, 2018Trip type:FamilyAlthough I was born in Belize this is only the second time I have been back in fifty years and I was able to do so with my family and friends and everyone enjoyed the trip from arriving to departure.My wife and friends would love to return sometime soon.!!StayedJune 2018July 05, 2018Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are thrilled to have been your choice in Belize City and glad your stay was a memorable one. We look forward to your next visit and the next opportunity to welcome you back to the Radisson Fort George Hotel & Marina.
6-10 of 236 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC