Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,180 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Belize City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Mary Klewistown, United States“Belize City Hotel stay review by Mary K from lewistown, United States”ReviewedJanuary 04, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayThis hotel is walking distance to nice restaurants plus the food on property was wonderful! The bar and pool area were very quaint. The gift shop and staff were very nice and helpful during our stay. We really enjoyed the room with many English speaking tv channels along with a wonderfully comfortable pillow top bed that was super after a long day of exploring what the area has to offer!StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 10, 2015Mary, Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to let us know. We are delighted you enjoyed the comfy pillows and the compliment with regards our staff. We do look forward to your next stay with us.
- Andrea TBismarck, North Dakota“Radisson Belize City review by Andrea T from Bismarck, North Dakota”ReviewedJanuary 04, 2015Trip type:CouplesThis is a very nice hotel on the water near a dock where the Sundancer and Aggressor III dock, and conveniently located near the city proper. The gift shop is nice and the patiserie serves a nice light breakfast (pastries, meat pies, and coffee - a Belizean Starbucks). Very friendly staff, clean room, comfortable beds, good food, and lots of tours and fun things to book. If you arrive early, they are happy to store your luggage in a secure area until you can check in so you can go have lunch, walk around, etc.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 15, 2015Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We are always appreciative of comments with our deli, Le Petit. I will be sure to pass these comments along to our food & beverage director.
- Jose ZAmbergris Caye, Belize“Excellent Hotel! review by Jose Z from Ambergris Caye, Belize”ReviewedJanuary 01, 2015Trip type:BusinessI love the Radisson for many reasons but mostly because everyone greets you with a smile. Something that is highly unlikely in Belize City. I also like that they have a deli, great restaurant, and excellent customer service. Oh and the pillows. Love the pillows!StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 10, 2015Dear Jose, Thank for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay with us. We certainly appreciate the compliments on our customer service and our awesome pillows. Your comments will be passed to our food & beverage director with regards our deli and restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back.
- Tommye HWichita Falls, TX, Belize“Check and Verify the Rates review by Tommye H from Wichita Falls, TX, Belize”ReviewedDecember 31, 2014Trip type:BusinessI was in Belize for an educational symposium that started on January 1. I had been to Belize 2 years earlier for the same event and enjoyed it tremendously - I was hoping to have a wonderful experience again. I selected this Radisson as it was listed as one of the hotels recommended by the symposium. At check-in, the rate that was indicated by the symposium was not honored and it required the intervention of the symposium director to secure a mere 10% discount (on the second day's stay). I ate about half of the meals during my 3-day stay and had a similar experience with each meal. The staff was overworked or just disorganized, but each order was incorrect, slow to be delivered once ordered (and, yes, I understand "Caribbean time" but this was excessive), or I received bills that were incorrect. While I understand that it was a busy time with the holiday, surely this happens each year and they can anticipate the problems that happen when the staff is overworked or underpaid. I also found that another attendee had a much reduced rate for the same period of time with a similar room (and no one sharing the room). I would suggest checking the rates online as well as through a travel agent in order to make sure that you are getting a fair deal before you commit - it was a nice room, but I paid almost 50% more for my room than my colleague and will find other accommodations when I return next year.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 04, 2015Dear Tommye, Belize continues to be blessed with the return of the Educational Symposium. While you pointed out the Radisson was listed as one of the hotels recommended by the symposium, the hotel was never contacted for any special rates for the 2015 symposium and as such at check in no special rates would have been given. Yes, 10% discount was offered for rooms where symposium participants made reservations directly with the hotel, however, where reservations came through a travel agent, no discount could be offered. I apologize the service you received during your stay left much to be desired and the issues you pointed to is certainly not the type or quality of service we provide. These points will be delivered to our food & beverage director to be address. Tommye, I sincerely apologize your recent visit with us was not the experience you had anticipated, and I do hope you give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves next year.
- Luz PBelmopan, Belize“My Stay review by Luz P from Belmopan, Belize”ReviewedDecember 29, 2014Trip type:CouplesThe room was very nice and clean. I do recommend the Radisson not only for its rooms but for all the services they provide. The food, service and venue for the event that i attended was excellent. Didn't get a chance to try the pool but it looked very clean and nice.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 04, 2015Luz, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review of our property. We are happy to see the training and dedication of our staff does pay off. We do hope you will visit us again when travels brings you our way.
211-215 of 245 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC