Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,203 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Belize City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Laurie DSinclairville, United States“Fair, wifi and restaurant disappointing review by Laurie D from Sinclairville, United States”ReviewedJanuary 18, 2015Trip type:BusinessI stayed here for 15 days, I was working in Belize City. Rooms were clean and modern, however wifi was very disappointing. Service at the restaurants was extremely slow, and at times rude. Besides the restaurant staff, service was speedy, efficient, and friendly.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 19, 2015Dear Laurie, Thank you for providing us with feedback on your recent stay. We are glad to hear our housekeeping staff remains on their toes. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff in our restaurants. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. Unfortunately our WIFI can be a challenge and we continue to work with our service provider on improving this very important service. These constructive comments are use to keep improving our services. Laurie, we do hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations should your travel brings you to our area again.
- John BBelize City, Belize“Perfect accomodations -- beautiful location review by John B from Belize City, Belize”ReviewedJanuary 14, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe Fort George Radisson Hotel in Belize City is strategically located near the seawall where, after a brief stroll down a palm-lined street, one can view the nearby historic lighthouse, boat docks, moored cruise boats, and public parks. The History Museum is within walking distance, as well as local schools, churches, the Mayan temple-style National Bank of Belize, and intriguing 19th-early 20th century private homes. The hotel itself is modern, clean, and staffed by incredibly friendly, helpful staff, with architecture that reflects the local Caribbean motif, but with external aspects that might also be found in any large American city. Rooms are spacious and well-appointed, and staff are meticulous in insuring that high standards of cleanliness and order are maintained. I could complain that the beds had too many pillows, but that would not keep me from returning. Notable amenities at the hotel were the gift shop, restaurants and bars, exercise room, spacious lounging and meeting areas, and the generally informal atmosphere that puts one at ease immediately, helpful after a long flight from Atlanta, etc. Almost forgot the excellent internet connectivity. I highly recommend this hotel and will likely return in the future.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 26, 2015Dear John, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your recent stay. Thank you for the very positive comments with regards to our friendly and helpful staff. We are happy to hear our Yes I Can! service culture was in full bloom. Our Executive housekeeper will also be thrilled to hear your high praises on the cleanliness which certainly will encourage that department to keep up with the great job they have been doing. We certainly look forward to welcoming you through our doors should your travels bring you our way once again.
- Basket991Work“Radisson Ft George Hotel review by Basket991 from Work”ReviewedJanuary 09, 2015Trip type:CouplesGreat hotel best in Belize city -- friendly staff - variety of restaurants, 2 pools, jacuzzi, ....very clean, good food. Business center for booking day trips/adventures. We were there for New Year's eve and it was very fun -- prices are very reasonable - rate is $2 Belize to $1 US so prices for food was cheapStayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 16, 2015Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay with us. The positive comments on our food and our staff is most appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you to our area again.
- Sam TPhoenix, United States“Great Experience review by Sam T from Phoenix, United States”ReviewedJanuary 04, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe staff at this hotel was exceptional. Everyone was very attentive and friendly. Everywhere we went in the facility the staff asked us if we needed anything and how we were doing. I highly recommend this hotel.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 10, 2015Sam, Thank you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We are appreciative of your comment on our staff. Radisson's Yes I Can! service culture is something we all strive to upkeep. We look forward to welcoming you back.
- Mary Klewistown, United States“Belize City Hotel stay review by Mary K from lewistown, United States”ReviewedJanuary 04, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayThis hotel is walking distance to nice restaurants plus the food on property was wonderful! The bar and pool area were very quaint. The gift shop and staff were very nice and helpful during our stay. We really enjoyed the room with many English speaking tv channels along with a wonderfully comfortable pillow top bed that was super after a long day of exploring what the area has to offer!StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 10, 2015Mary, Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to let us know. We are delighted you enjoyed the comfy pillows and the compliment with regards our staff. We do look forward to your next stay with us.
221-225 of 259 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC