Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
2.5 of 5 stars Based on 715 traveler reviews
Ranked #44 of 51 hotels in Billings
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- tonip376Billings, United States“Do not stay here review by tonip376 from Billings, United States”ReviewedOctober 15, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis hotel was awful. The pillows are very poor. Flat and only where about 10 inches across on a king bed. This would have been an easy fix. We loved the car air fresheners on the vent to make our room smell good. Glad there was not a fire as the fire water spigot was covered in dust and would probably not work. This was our poorest motel stayed in this month. Radisson should pull their franchise.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 17, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- J7007FLstephaniedBillings“Poor housekeeping abilities review by J7007FLstephanied from Billings”ReviewedOctober 02, 2017Trip type:FamilyOur room was never cleaned during our 3 day stay and we never had enough clean towels. When we asked they said they were behind in laundry! No free breakfast and the breakfast at the restaurant was below average and expensive.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 04, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- Roger PCalgary“Good Hotel for Stay in Billings review by Roger P from Calgary”ReviewedSeptember 28, 2017Trip type:CouplesThe hotel provides good services including a swimming pool and exercise room. The equipment in the exercise room was in need of repair and updating. The restaurant serves a breakfast buffet which is very good. This is a large hotel with many extended branches of rooms from the main building. You get your exercise walking to the pool area or to the casino and bar. Overall, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would return on our next trip.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- jillmH1757IW“Radisson review by jillmH1757IW”ReviewedSeptember 19, 2017Trip type:BusinessExcellent, great customer service. The staff at the front desk were pleasant and very accommodating. The location was perfect for my conference. The especially enjoyed the large american flag hanging in the foyer.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 617shanac“Dirty, run-down review by 617shanac”ReviewedSeptember 19, 2017Trip type:BusinessStayed three nights and room never cleaned, never received fresh towels, bed never made. Mold in shower. Stains on carpets. You must go to restaurant to pick up your own "room service". Entire facility dirty.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6-10 of 161 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC