Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
2.5 of 5 stars Based on 716 traveler reviews
Ranked #44 of 51 hotels in Billings
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- V6508QLstephaniemBillings, United States“old hotel review by V6508QLstephaniem from Billings, United States”ReviewedAugust 23, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson looks as if it was once a luxury hotel. Sadly it was old and rundown. The coffee maker I had to put coffee maker near outlet, then second night or morning only one regular coffee 3 decaf. Towels first 2 nights were half size and last night I actually got body size towels.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 27, 2017Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the hotel condition and the amenities of your room during your stay. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- 837lindybEdmonton, Canada“Radisson Billings Montana review by 837lindyb from Edmonton, Canada”ReviewedAugust 19, 2017Trip type:FamilyOverall a decent place to stay. At times only one person was working at the front desk and they were too busy to ask a question. AC wasn't working in the fitness area but we didn't report it as I got the impression nothing would be done to fix it. Elevator was out of service for 3 days but was then repaired and worked fine.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- U2463SCbradcBillings, United States“Terrible room, stained washcloths, stained bed covers review by U2463SCbradc from Billings, United States”ReviewedAugust 12, 2017Trip type:FamilyI would not stay here again. We didn't have enough towels or washcloths. The one washcloth we had was stained. The bed spread on both beds were stained. The toilet seat paint was wore off making it look old and unsanitary. Saw another rooms door that didn't fit right and had a big gap on the top of the door so not square with the frame. Staff were nice and helpful would be the only plus.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 14, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Fortunately the hotel will soon be going through a renovation and will e getting the much needed upgrades and improvements to all sleeping rooms, common areas and grounds. Your comments are valued.
- charlesrN8194CCRiverside, United States“Filthy and old! review by charlesrN8194CC from Riverside, United States”ReviewedAugust 11, 2017Trip type:BusinessFrom the moment you walk in, it like going back in time...and not in a good way! But it is the dirt and smells that made this hotel a no go. My room, and two of the other four rooms I booked for others in my party smelled of cigarette smoke. The carpet in my room had ripples and stains. The place is a monument to poor upkeep.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 12, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. The hotel has a new general manager and will be making many changes. Also the hotel will be going through a renovation and will be upgrading all sleeping rooms , common areas and grounds. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- beverleyb833THUNDER BAY, Canada“BEAUTIFUL LOCATION review by beverleyb833 from THUNDER BAY, Canada”ReviewedJuly 23, 2017Trip type:FamilyLOCATION excellent close to highway. Would have preferred for a breakfast to be included, but there is a restaurant and the location that served breakfast. Pool was great, not heated, and hot tub was hot. There was a Casino onsite if you were interested.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
11-15 of 161 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC