Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
2.5 of 5 stars Based on 720 traveler reviews
Ranked #43 of 51 hotels in Billings
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 179leviasBillings, United States“Motel 6 quality for Hilton price review by 179levias from Billings, United States”ReviewedJune 12, 2017Trip type:BusinessTheir old wings of this hotel need to be decommissioned or remodeled. Very run down. Linens were threadbare revealing a stained pillow. Lumpy pillows. Only decaf coffee in the room. Decent night's sleep but I would have stayed at the Motel 6 across the parking lot for 1/2 the price and potentially better quality.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Howard BPort Orchard, United States“Raddison Not review by Howard B from Port Orchard, United States”ReviewedJune 11, 2017Trip type:FamilyDo not stay at this hotel. Their website is very misleading. This hotel is owned by a slumlord. Cracked walls old carpet bad facilities. This is a facility that is in much need of remodeling. I will never stay at this hotel again.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Randolph HSpearfish“dumpster fire review by Randolph H from Spearfish”ReviewedJune 09, 2017Trip type:BusinessPlace just wore out.... investors wringing out last penny on investment. Staff trying to carry on... god love ' em. The good thing: hot water and good water pressure. Hey I'm trying to say some thing good.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 11, 2017Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We are very happy to know that our staff made a wonderful impact on your stay. Also, it is a delight to know that you were pleased with the hot water and great water pressure. However, we are sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect due to the condition of the hotel at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management for further improvements. It is our hope that your next stay would be a pleasurable one.
- kristint843Billings, United States“Needs some updating. review by kristint843 from Billings, United States”ReviewedJune 07, 2017Trip type:BusinessPlease replace bumpy hallway carpeting and place solo women guests in rooms that overlook the lobby/front desk area instead of at the back of some maze. It was actually very intimidating to be all the way back there.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- malear2017“Do not stay here review by malear2017”ReviewedJune 06, 2017Trip type:Solo travelThe room was dirty with stains and rips in the carpet and it really smelled bad, the air conditioner did not work had to leave after 3 hours due to reaction to the smell. The carpets in the Hall were stained and dirty also. this hotel is in a need of a remodel!StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
31-35 of 163 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC