Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
2.5 of 5 stars Based on 716 traveler reviews
Ranked #44 of 51 hotels in Billings
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Randolph HSpearfish“dumpster fire review by Randolph H from Spearfish”ReviewedJune 09, 2017Trip type:BusinessPlace just wore out.... investors wringing out last penny on investment. Staff trying to carry on... god love ' em. The good thing: hot water and good water pressure. Hey I'm trying to say some thing good.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 11, 2017Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We are very happy to know that our staff made a wonderful impact on your stay. Also, it is a delight to know that you were pleased with the hot water and great water pressure. However, we are sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect due to the condition of the hotel at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management for further improvements. It is our hope that your next stay would be a pleasurable one.
- kristint843Billings, United States“Needs some updating. review by kristint843 from Billings, United States”ReviewedJune 07, 2017Trip type:BusinessPlease replace bumpy hallway carpeting and place solo women guests in rooms that overlook the lobby/front desk area instead of at the back of some maze. It was actually very intimidating to be all the way back there.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- malear2017“Do not stay here review by malear2017”ReviewedJune 06, 2017Trip type:Solo travelThe room was dirty with stains and rips in the carpet and it really smelled bad, the air conditioner did not work had to leave after 3 hours due to reaction to the smell. The carpets in the Hall were stained and dirty also. this hotel is in a need of a remodel!StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 654dond“Poorly maintained review by 654dond”ReviewedJune 05, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe staff was very pleasant and helpful. However, the facility was lacking. For the huge number of rooms that you have, 1) you only had a single cart to transport our luggage (we were there 4 days) In addition: 2) while promised a refrigerator in the room - one wasn't there 3) the safe didn't work, and the repairman couldn't fix it. No one else came for the duration of the stay, either 4) The TV broke down on the second night 5) I had to travel down 2 floors to find a working ice machine. 6) The AC struggled the whole time, with archaic controls that didn't include a thermostat 7) The toilet tank would periodically run constantly (water filling)StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- davidfA9466VNColorado Springs, United States“Worst experience in the last twenty years review by davidfA9466VN from Colorado Springs, United States”ReviewedJune 01, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe hotel was dirty as was our room. The staff was indifferent. The shower didn't work. The "food" in their restaurant was inedible and not cheap. They charge $29 for a buffet breakfast where the eggs were dry and the bacon rancid when everywhere else offers free breakfast. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
31-35 of 161 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC