Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
2.5 of 5 stars Based on 710 traveler reviews
Ranked #44 of 51 hotels in Billings
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- tonyrM5614YXLibby, United States“Double charged review by tonyrM5614YX from Libby, United States”ReviewedApril 30, 2017Trip type:BusinessBe sure to check your bank account, as I was charged twice for my stay and had to argue with staff to correct it. Thank goodness that I kept my receipt. I am still waiting on the Radisson to credit my account. They said it would be 2-3 days.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 02, 2017We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
- A9210ERkendBUTTE, United States“Dissatisfied review by A9210ERkend from BUTTE, United States”ReviewedApril 24, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayDirty and out of date. This room should not ever be rented out again. The whirlpool suite is supposed to be an up grade I thought but at $165.00 a night when a regular room was only $79 one expects it to be nicer. The whirlpool was dirty, had chipped paint in it looked like it come out of the 70's. After I went to the management I was told I would get a reduced rate, but however when I went to get in the shower the next day I was appalled when there was mold in the shower. I immediately checked out and ran for the Red Lion across the street.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 25, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards.
- briangA267MUPalmetto Bay, FL“Great place to stay in Billings, MT review by briangA267MU from Palmetto Bay, FL”ReviewedApril 17, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe Hotel Staff was very friendly and courteous. Great location for easy access to the interstate and downtown Billings. Many restaurants, shopping and attractions nearby. I would definitely stay there again next time I visit Billings.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 18, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Hotel Billings. We look forward to your next stay.
- 961brittbBillings, United States“Not Good review by 961brittb from Billings, United States”ReviewedApril 11, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe found two Bed Bugs on my son's pillow at about 11:30 PM April 8, 2017. I called the front desk to ask what the protocol was for this and the gentleman asked the shift manager. I could hear the female shift manager's response in the background, "What the hell am I supposed to do about it?". She got on the phone and advised me that they would give us another room. I let her know that I heard what she said before getting on the phone with me and just said "Well yeah, all we can do is move you to another room and lockdown your current room." I gave the employee that gave us the new room key cards one of the bed bugs we caught in a plastic cup as proof for the manager. I spoke with the same manager in the morning and let her know we couldn't sleep because we were paranoid of more bed bugs. She gave me a discount on the room rate, but it probably should have been free because we didn't sleep or touch anything in the new room. Please discuss professional behavior with your staff.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 13, 2017We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
- aubreye434Three Forks, United States“racergirl2c review by aubreye434 from Three Forks, United States”ReviewedMarch 30, 2017Trip type:CouplesThis is a wonderful hotel. If you want a great place to stay that is easy with no problems, this is the place for you. Its really close to the interstate and its easy come in to stay and easy to go on your merry way.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 31, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Hotel Billings. We look forward to your next stay.
41-45 of 158 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC