Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,669 traveler reviews
Ranked #46 of 133 hotels in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- deborahanndicksonLittle Rock, Arkansas“Very Clean Hotel with Friendly & Helpful Employees review by deborahanndickson from Little Rock, Arkansas”ReviewedSeptember 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyOur stay was excellent. The only reason that I am giving it a 4 star and not a 5 star is because the available parking is very uphill or very downhill if you are not privileged to get one of the parking spots on a level lot near the front of the hotel. Also, this is a smoke free facility that is very, very clean. However, the outside smoking area is on either side of the front door, so you are sure to take in second hand smoke as you enter the hotel.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 09, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay overall. We apologize that parking can be a challenge since we are located on a hill. Should you stay with us again and need assistance to the hotel, we would bee delighted to help. I will pass along the information about the smoke and see about moving it further from the doors and we apologize for any inconvenience. We look forward to your next stay.
- debrae474“think about what's important when you get a hotel room review by debrae474”ReviewedSeptember 02, 2017Trip type:CouplesHotel was dated. Needs updates in the rooms. The staff is wonderful. Paid too much for a dated room. If it was remodeled it would worth the money. The parking lot is not flat. The restaurant is too The water was shut off for about 2 hours. We were told the night before by a paper that was put under our door.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 03, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room due to these concerns. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff and do renovations when possible to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards. We apologize for the inconvenience of the water being off, but for the safety of our maintenance team, it needed to be off while the fixed a minor update. We hope for another chance in the future to exceed your expectations.
- David DWentzville mo, United States“Great Stay review by David D from Wentzville mo, United States”ReviewedAugust 29, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe were treated well the complimentary breakfast was great. We had great view from our window. The beds and all of the accommodations were very comfortable. We plan on staying there the next time that we are in Branson.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 19, 2017Thank your for your comments, we are happy you enjoyed our hotel and can't wait to serve you again on your next trip to Branson!
- littlepony99Fredonia, Kansas“Branson Missouri Radisson Hotel review by littlepony99 from Fredonia, Kansas”ReviewedAugust 29, 2017Trip type:CouplesNO COMPLAINTS!! Very nice place, all of the staff members we encountered were wonderful. Hotel was clean, room was clean, pool area was clean, grounds were clean!! Would stay here again!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 19, 2017Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your stay. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
- leahh345Branson, MO, United States“Sleep Number Beds review by leahh345 from Branson, MO, United States”ReviewedAugust 28, 2017Trip type:FamilySleep number bed didn't function properly. My wife and I attempted to change the setting however one bed would only air up in the middle which caused a large hump, the other beds control to adjuster the firmness of the bed would not function. We called the front desk to change rooms however we were told we could change the next morning due to a large baseball tournament in town. The next morning I moved our luggage out of the room, into our vehicle until the hotel could locate another room.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 01, 2017We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed and it not working properly. We know a good night’s rest is very important. We are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
61-65 of 605 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC