Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,802 traveler reviews
Ranked #41 of 133 hotels in Branson
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- annielur76“Friendly staff, nice restaurant. review by annielur76”ReviewedJuly 09, 2018Trip type:FamilyOur stay was comfortable. The Staff was friendly. Breakfast buffet was good. I did have a couple small issues but nothing that couldn't be resolved. One was someone was smoking in their room and it came in the vents in the bathroom the night we arrived and the next morning. I called the front desk and they moved us to another room within a very short period.StayedJuly 2018July 12, 2018Dear annielur76, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay due to some issues We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations and earn a higher rating in the future.
- David AHaworth, United States“Comfortable stay, Good, safe location review by David A from Haworth, United States”ReviewedJuly 09, 2018Trip type:FamilyAs an older hotel the room size was small, but it was clean and comfortable. The decor was updated and nice. The pool was small for an average hotel but super small for a hotel of this size. The location is great, easy access to everything. The surrounding businesses were respectable and we felt safe in this area.StayedJuly 2018July 09, 2018Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
- wchebertAurora, Illinois“Great Place to stay review by wchebert from Aurora, Illinois”ReviewedJuly 08, 2018Trip type:FamilyGreat location and the rooms are nice too. Bar, gym pool all helped to make it a great stay. Clean rooms ok internet helped to make my vacation a time to cherish for the rest of my life. I would go back.StayedJuly 2018July 09, 2018Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return visit!
- lees4thladyWest Plains, Missouri“3 Wonderful Nights! review by lees4thlady from West Plains, Missouri”ReviewedJuly 07, 2018Trip type:CouplesService is wonderful. Staff is friendly. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and you're given plenty of fresh, big, thick towels and washcloths. Our only complaints were that there aren't enough disabled parking spaces and for the price you pay for rooms they should at least offer a free continental breakfast for their guests.StayedJuly 2018July 08, 2018Dear lees4thlady, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed. I am sorry but at this time we do not have the seating capacity to serve a continental breakfast at this time. We look forward to your next stay.
- crcook78“Pleased review by crcook78”ReviewedJuly 07, 2018Trip type:FamilyVery pleased with our stay and I would for sure come back and stay here again and will recommend to others. The room was nice and clean and comfortable and very quiet. The parking lot could be bigger but all around no complaints.StayedJuly 2018July 07, 2018Dear crcook78, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to your next stay!
41-45 of 671 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC