Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,604 traveler reviews
Ranked #14 of 20 hotels in Buena Park
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- michaeldP6659BASacramanto, United States“Much better when it was Embassy Suites review by michaeldP6659BA from Sacramanto, United States”ReviewedJune 20, 2017Trip type:CouplesI stayed at this hotel 15 years ago when it was the Embassy Suites, but the hotel has deteriorated greatly since then. The phone did not work, the clock did not work, and the safe was locked in the open position...the good things was that all these were fixed during our first night though. Every single exercise machine in the fitness center was out of order and the weights were very old and leaking sand...must be because they were baked under the hot direct sun light. The bathtub facet had a very bad constant leak. I would not stay at the Radisson again.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 21, 2017Hello michaeldP6659BA: Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. Please accept our apologies for the troubles you had with the phone, clock and fitness center. You should know that we are in the middle of a renovation to make improvements to the overall facility so your future stay will be much more enjoyable.
- brunoandkarengAZ, United States“Dissatisfied review by brunoandkareng from AZ, United States”ReviewedJune 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyHere are the problems that we encountered while staying at the Radisson: When we pulled into the back parking lot to gain access into the hotel, we needed a flash light to gain access to the entry are to gain access to our room, it was dark and left one with an unsafe feeling, if I had been traveling alone there is no way I would have accessed this dark entry without requesting an escort from the staff, when we opened the door to our room, the pungent mildew smell was unhealthy and unwelcome. Unfortunately we were unable to open any windows to reduce the odor. The carpets were stained and had creases in them to pose a tripping hazard. Would give this Hotel a thumbs down, save yourself from a poor night of rest. Hotel was under renovations, but do not offer your quests such poor facilities, fix the problems and the open up the rooms to the public.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 09, 2017Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry to know that you were not pleased with the parking situation at the hotel during your stay. Moreover, we apologize that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness and accommodations of the room you had at that time. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want our valued guests to have. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure hotel facilities and guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotel standards. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
- F1065GZdenisemSan Jose, United States“Great place for the price review by F1065GZdenisem from San Jose, United States”ReviewedMay 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessIt turned out to be much further away from where I need to be daily so I ended up staying one night. Rooms are okay for the price. Staff was very pleasant and service oriented. Food from room service great.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 25, 2017Hello F1065GZdenisem: WOW! 5 stars...thank you!
- Justin MGuadalupe, United States“Our Go To Place review by Justin M from Guadalupe, United States”ReviewedMay 22, 2017Trip type:FamilyOver we stay here multiple times a year and usually have a great experience, this last trip was a little lacking but nothing that cant be fixed. We love the location, we always go here for any and every event from Baseball Games to all the Theme parks in the area. This is our Go To Hotel and we will always look here first.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 23, 2017Hi lyndam388: Thank you for your long term loyalty to our hotel. You should be pleased to know that we have begun renovations on our guest rooms for an even better product!
- brianneb278Barstow, CA, United States“Great rooms review by brianneb278 from Barstow, CA, United States”ReviewedMay 17, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy room was very nice and big. Slept comfortable with my husband and a 2 year old in the king size bed I wish the pull out couch did not have a blood stain. Plenty of storage space. Kitchen was nice IT was nice having 2 TV'sStayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 19, 2017Hello brianneb278: We appreciate your feedback on TripAdvisor! It was great to read that you truly enjoyed our hotel and look forward to seeing you again soon!
56-60 of 439 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC