Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,547 traveler reviews
Ranked #14 of 20 hotels in Buena Park
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- hydrojohn4994Sacramento, California“Radisson worst experience review by hydrojohn4994 from Sacramento, California”ReviewedOctober 25, 2016Trip type:FamilyChecked into Hotel went to room key would not work, found door latch missing screws and loose, requested maintenance , that showed up 1 day later, had to kick door to open,lots of door and key issues with all of my families 4 rooms. Dirty carpets, leaky shower heads, poor room service. So bad I was Comped a day. I will never recommend a stay at this hotel.StayedOctober 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 26, 2016Hi hydrojohn4994: Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We're sorry for the key and maintenance issues you experienced and appreciate you bringing them to our attention.
- Kathie MElk Grove, United States“Will never stay here again review by Kathie M from Elk Grove, United States”ReviewedOctober 24, 2016Trip type:FamilyPoor service, room keys did not work our entire 3 day stay, had to keep going to lobby for help. Not very clean hotel. Housekeeping services poor. Yellow tape around poor area, not a good feel or look! Windows, sliders, very dirty. Carpet in room, stains. Staff unconcerned about any issues brought to their attention. One of the rooms didn't lock when you left, door could be pushed open. No one was sent to repair it.StayedOctober 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 25, 2016Hello Kathie: We're sorry you had so many things go wrong during your stay here recently. It's unfortunate that you had key issues along with Housekeeping and lock issues.
- Patrick EChandler, United States“Radisson-Buena Park review by Patrick E from Chandler, United States”ReviewedOctober 20, 2016Trip type:FamilyThe hotel is attractive, clean and the location was perfect for our Disney/Knotts Berry Farm vacation. However, the fitness center was an unsafe disaster: half of the equipment didn't work and the weight set was an embarrassing and dangerous collection of mismatched plastic weights.StayedOctober 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 21, 2016Hi Patrick: Thank you for your TripAdvisor feedback and for your comment card that you completed. I will definitely check in to your comments about the fitness center. We recently had all of the equipment inspected and repaired, so your review concerns me.
- Christine S“It was ok review by Christine S”ReviewedOctober 18, 2016Trip type:FamilyWould have liked to give it a double thumbs up, location is great, rooms are clean. Staff is very polite and professional. Overall property needs to be updated, and some TLC with the foliage outside could be a beautiful place to stay!StayedOctober 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 19, 2016Hello Christine: Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. Your kind words about our staff is very much appreciated.
- David YSacramento, United States“Raddison Buena Park review by David Y from Sacramento, United States”ReviewedOctober 16, 2016Trip type:BusinessThe entire hotel and its surrounding landscape, hardscape and lobby appearance is filthy. The condition of the room furnishings and carpet was disgusting - completely worn out and something one would expect from a dive hotel that rents by the hour in a brothel section of a town. The waitstaff at the front counter are simply stupid. Asked about the form for Gov tax exemption, the staff had no idea what I was talking about. I could see the office behind the counter was a desheleved mess and was exactly like the rest of the hotel. The restaurant was a mess...it had no patrons and no one to serve at the bar. The entire hotel should be demo'd. My report will be passed along - no other Fed Gov employees should risk their health by staying at or anywhere near this hotel.StayedOctober 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 18, 2016Hi David: Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We're sorry you felt that the hotel had cleanliness issues along with troubles accommodating your tax exempt request.
96-100 of 423 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC