Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,038 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Camp Hill
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Vacationer319613“Step up review by Vacationer319613”ReviewedJune 09, 2019Trip type:BusinessI was there on business and it was not good. They did no jave enough van's to transport us to the Pennsylvania Justice center for training and they forgot to pick is up. We waited a hour and was place on hold so many times. I order chicken fingers were under cooked. Order a microwave that never came. I check out to check in to another hotel.StayedJune 2019June 10, 2019Dear Vacationer319613, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments and I assure you we will look into the concern with the van and other issues and make adjustments so we can continually improve our services. We thank you for allowing us to serve you and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to me directly.
- Venture21074288367“My Staying at the Radisson review by Venture21074288367”ReviewedJune 03, 2019Trip type:BusinessOverall, I am very pleased with all the services received. The room was great, since I had a King bed. I recommend to leave two bars of soap in the bathroom, since the first night you have to use the same bar for your hands and for your shower. Also, it will be a nice gesture, to explain the purpose of the gray remote, the one to get your bed more conformable, since not too many people is familiar with it.StayedMay 2019
- Climber28905336330“Nice review by Climber28905336330”ReviewedJune 03, 2019Trip type:Businesshad a very nice stay staff was very help full and kind. room was clean I will definitely be back , I wish the gym and more equipment like free weights and a universal machine , the shuttle is a great thingStayedMay 2019
- Coastal23234137563Atlanta, Georgia“Bad experiance review by Coastal23234137563 from Atlanta, Georgia”ReviewedJune 02, 2019Trip type:Familyreserved for 2 Bed non smoking and they provide a room with one king bed to stay with 4 people. after almost one hour ( after several calls) finally they say that come to front desk to change the room. They feel like they are doing a big favor by changing the room( mistake is from the hotel side). finally went into the room with 2 beds after 10 pm and Ac does not work at all in that hot temps outside.StayedMay 2019June 04, 2019Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the room you've originally reserved and that you had to go through the inconvenience of switching rooms at that time. Also, we are saddened to know that the air conditioning unit was not up to its best state and that you were not pleased with how your concern was handled during your stay. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. It is our hope that you will consider returning to stay with us again, so that we may have the opportunity to offer you an experience that is nothing less than excellent.
- Navigate42719611851Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania“Descent rooms review by Navigate42719611851 from Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania”ReviewedMay 29, 2019Trip type:BusinessI've been staying at the Radisson every month for over a year and half now for business. The rooms are decent size and are kept clean. The pool is very nice in the summer. Some of the rooms come with a fridge and microwave but you can also request them if they have any extra.StayedMay 2019
6-10 of 325 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC