Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 915 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Camp Hill
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 256terrieNorfolk, Virginia“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! review by 256terrie from Norfolk, Virginia”ReviewedJuly 03, 2018Trip type:FamilyTerrible do NOT stay here, I did not sleep at all due to a sleep number bed which I said I did not want, yet was given anyway, with a mind of it's own. The bed kept inflating and deflating by itself all night long which was loud and caused it to either be hard as a rock or sunken in back and forth all night. The staff could not resolve the problem and said I could NOT change rooms. No help at all. I asked for help over 10 times.StayedJune 2018July 06, 2018Dear 256terrie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize that your bed was not operating properly, this is certainly an important part of a hotel visit. We have looked at the bed and made the necessary repairs so it is operating properly. I am sorry this was not resolved appropriately for you during your stay. We certainly strive to exceed our guests expectations, and hope that you will give us another opportunity to do so in the future.
- m4wc453“Wonderful stay review by m4wc453”ReviewedJuly 03, 2018Trip type:FamilyA very nice clean hotel. Good location and great price. The banquet food was very good and the service was great. A very good place to relax. The beds were very comfortable and clean with a sleep count mattress.StayedJune 2018July 12, 2018Dear m4wc453, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to your next stay.
- F2780PSjosha“Wedding stay review by F2780PSjosha”ReviewedJuly 02, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayThe hotel was very clean onlya couple of employees were pleasant to work with and capable of doing their jobs in a professional manner. The hotel has the upmost potential but should never be relied on for their shuttle or Room service as they seem not to care about a schedule.StayedJune 2018
- mmileto72“Disappointed review by mmileto72”ReviewedJune 28, 2018Trip type:Businessroom had bugs and odor, maybe because it was first floor. Personally it was more of a motel and not a hotel-160.00 for a terrible night sleep. There is really no lobby area , a couch and 2 ottomans-very over crowded. Front desk was more interested with what he could put on tv than what his guest could watch. bathroom is extremely small. Very disappointed in this RadissonStayedJune 2018June 30, 2018Dear mmileto72, We apologize you were not satisfied with our hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- Dirk GBeaver, United States“Stay elsewhere. review by Dirk G from Beaver, United States”ReviewedJune 18, 2018Trip type:FamilyThe room was ok. It was close to attractions, Hershey Park. The carpet was old, out dated and dirty. The room value was way overpriced. Should have stayed at the Hilton, 3 miles away. The sleep number bed was good though,StayedJune 2018June 19, 2018Thank you for your feedback, please accept my apologies that your visit with us did not exceed your expectations. Our carpet in the guest rooms is all less than 3 years old, the design is more of a traditional/modern look that is sometimes perceived as an older design. We will certainly look at the carpet in your room and make sure it is scheduled with our weekly carpet cleaning to make sure it is fresh and spot free. I appreciate your comments, they are extremely important to our continual improvement process. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to do so.
11-15 of 263 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC