Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 654 traveler reviews
Ranked #20 of 69 hotels in Candolim
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Sandeep Vchandigarh, India“Good location for those searching peacefull location review by Sandeep V from chandigarh, India”ReviewedMay 25, 2015Trip type:CouplesI stay here for 4 days . Its a good property with nice small neat and clean swiming pool at the middle of the hotel. Food here was good specially morning buffet breakfast. Candolim beach its just 10 mints walk from the hotel and nice small street market near by if you want to shop.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 07, 2015Dear Guest, Greetings from Goa! This is a short note to thank you for your patronage and your recent stay with us! I’m pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay. I look forward to welcoming you back at the Radisson Goa Candolim. Warm Regards, Malcolm D’Melo
- Sayed ADubai, United Arab Emirates“Easy to Access and Value for Money review by Sayed A from Dubai, United Arab Emirates”ReviewedMay 24, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayHotel property is centrally located and easy to access to beaches around. If you prefer a lazy holiday in Goa then you must stay at Radisson as the place gives you a peaceful stay without much hassle.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 07, 2015Dear Guest, We appreciate the review posted here on Tripadvisor and thank you for booking with us and we look forward to your continued patronage. Warm Regards. Malcolm D’Melo Hotel Manager
- Prasad SPonda, India“Enjoyable expirience review by Prasad S from Ponda, India”ReviewedMay 06, 2015Trip type:FamilyWe enjoyed one night stay ,food was aerage as far as variety and taste is concern, add more non veg dishes.Rooms were good,service is good,staff is cooprative. ovarall everything was finr during our stay.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 14, 2015Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We have taken note of your recommendations. We look forward to your return to Radisson Goa Candolim! Warm Regards, Malcolm
- Sugandh BBangalore, India“Pleasant stay review by Sugandh B from Bangalore, India”ReviewedMay 05, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe hotel is located superbly. A mere 5 min walk to the beautiful Candolim Beach. The staff is courteous and helpful. Rooms are good with most facilities. Food is good but nicer options available outside. Please avoid the spa.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 14, 2015Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We take our guest feedback very seriously here at Radisson Goa Candolim and are pleased to inform you that we have initiated corrective measures on receiving details about your experience. We thank you once again and look forward to your next visit where we invite you to notice the difference. Warm Regards.
- Atul BPune, India“Comments on Goa Visit review by Atul B from Pune, India”ReviewedMay 05, 2015Trip type:FamilyOverall experience was not that bad , could have been better if things could have been taken properly or at least explained if there were any problem on room changing or service in the restaurent . Even the cable TV quality was bad .StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 14, 2015Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. We regret the inconveniences faced during your stay here but can assure you that we have taken necessary measures to correct the same. Thank you once again and look forward to your next visit to Goa, Warm Regards.
151-155 of 162 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC