Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 4,129 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Cape Canaveral
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- tomlin17Phenix City, Alabama“Great Place to Stay for Cruising review by tomlin17 from Phenix City, Alabama”ReviewedJuly 26, 2017Trip type:CouplesThe hotel is in a great location to the port. The hotel is very clean and well appointed. The Park and Ride to the port staff were very helpful. The pool is very relaxing and fun for adults and children. The bed was very comfortable.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- A3682EMrebeccat“Not Good review by A3682EMrebeccat”ReviewedJuly 25, 2017Trip type:FamilyCheck-in was not easy and employee was not knowledgeable of the area. They charged me to park for my stay. Bathroom was not clean- room was nice and proximity to Cruise Port was great. There are better places to stay and I will book them for my next cruise.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 27, 2017Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay regarding the service from the front desk and the cleanliness of your bathroom. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
- jmayton2016Mason,“Great for cruise but service to be improved review by jmayton2016 from Mason,”ReviewedJuly 25, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis location was great for catching the cruise, lots of choices of places to dine, service at front desk could have been improved. The pics are a bit deceiving as some of the rooms doors are on the outside rather than in an private indoor area.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- jamesbN9772LM“Stay somewhere else review by jamesbN9772LM”ReviewedJuly 25, 2017Trip type:FamilyStaff was very rude when seeking help with issues that were part of the basic package we ordered. Staff did not seem to be on the same page. Maintenance is lacking and doors will slam hard as gas tubes have not been replaced in doors. Cleaning staff was slow and could not get rooms done during normal times.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 26, 2017We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
- 236jillaPeoria, United States“Great place to stay review by 236jilla from Peoria, United States”ReviewedJuly 24, 2017Trip type:FamilyA coworker recommended this resort to me and I would recommend it to you as well! We stayed at this resort the night before taking a cruise. It has a beautiful pool area and the room was very clean. Highly recommended!StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
126-130 of 1,271 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC