Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 4,525 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Cape Canaveral
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Dreamer56341114232“Nice place to stay before cruise review by Dreamer56341114232”ReviewedFebruary 03, 2019Trip type:Friends getawayVery good location to stay if cruising. I would definitely stay there again if I’m in the area. Very friendly staff, clean place, eateries nearby were very good. Visited the space center on our stay before cruiseStayedJanuary 2019
- Diane WMaumee, Ohio“Great Place Before A Cruise review by Diane W from Maumee, Ohio”ReviewedFebruary 02, 2019Trip type:Friends getawayThis is a great place to stay prior to a cruise. The facilities are great and you are only a few minutes to the port. You can leave your car at the hotel while enjoying your cruise. Recommended highly. We have stayed here 10 times.StayedJanuary 2019
- Karen FKalamazoo“Very nicely done review by Karen F from Kalamazoo”ReviewedFebruary 02, 2019Trip type:FamilyWE spent one night. We had a late check in and they were prepared for us. Bus service from airport to hotel very good. The pool was kept very nicely although we arrived late and could not go in because the weather was a little cool. Staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful and able to tell us where to get a meal that late in the evening.StayedJanuary 2019
- Voyager63480373384Goose Creek, South Carolina“Awful review by Voyager63480373384 from Goose Creek, South Carolina”ReviewedJanuary 31, 2019Trip type:FamilyI would never come back to this hotel. The room smell awful the bedding was dirty. The web said one thing for parking but charge a different price. Call the manager he was straight awful. I always travel to Florida every year but would not choose this placeStayedJanuary 2019February 01, 2019Dear Voyager63480373384, We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. I have addressed your concerns with our management team, and assure you we're working diligently to correct the problem. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- pelican291Gurnee, Illinois“Stay & Cruise Port Canaveral review by pelican291 from Gurnee, Illinois”ReviewedJanuary 29, 2019Trip type:FamilyGreat place to stay & park for your cruise out of Port Canaveral! Extremely friendly staff, clean rooms. Restaurant on site as well as bar. Hectic catching shuttle to port, but I think it was because people were not paying attention to staff instructions. Shuttle back to hotel after cruise was very efficientStayedJanuary 2019
11-15 of 1,450 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC