Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 3,865 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Cape Canaveral
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- V8025CIannc“Pre cruise stay review by V8025CIannc”ReviewedNovember 12, 2017Trip type:FamilyI stayed at this hotel many years ago and it is now run down and not up to the Radisson brand standards. The shuttle to the cruise ship must be booked in advance to get the early times. We paid for the shuttle but ended up using the Budget car shuttle which had several shuttles running constantly.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 16, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- d0yehMiddleburg, United States“LaQuinta without free breakfast or free parking review by d0yeh from Middleburg, United States”ReviewedNovember 10, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis hotel had rooms that were identical to LaQuinta for $10 more per night, but without free breakfast and charged $6 per night for parking. I am a business traveler and have no need or use for an amusement park type of swimming pool to attract me to stay. I booked here because I am a member of Club Carlsson, but the hotel I prefer, Country Inns, is closed in port Canaveral because of flood damage from hurricane Irma. Won't do this one again.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- I799PUthomasgStaunton, United States“Cruise review by I799PUthomasg from Staunton, United States”ReviewedNovember 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyOnly stayed one night, check-in service lady was rude when asked questions about hotel having any discounts and when asked about changing room location was very rude and wouldn't even consider changing my location. Hotel was set-up nice, pool, restaurant and hot tube were nice. To get luggage up to 2nd floor was a big hassle because only elevator to upstairs was located almost half way around the building from where room was located. We had very heavy luggage for our 8 day cruise and was almost to heavy to carry up stairs. At departure time we had scheduled a pick-up for our luggage and they were late by at least 20 minutes.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 248meggnewport news, United States“opps in the scheme of things review by 248megg from newport news, United States”ReviewedNovember 06, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayAccommodations fine. Shuttle 'service' arranged by the hotel was AWFUL. We stood for over 2 hours in the port facility being told to go over there and then over there. People we allowed by the director of the shuttle, George, to cut in line....in summary this was a disaster. I am also trying to reach someone at the hotel to talk about a charge on my bill which should not be there.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- O533RIthomasaTallahassee, United States“Hotel found to not be the great property as advertised review by O533RIthomasa from Tallahassee, United States”ReviewedNovember 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyHotel is old and run down with only two elevators that are long walks and in different buildings from my assigned room. It was a chore to find the room and to drag luggage to it. The room was very old and had a very small bath room with a small shower and no tub. The furnishings were old and outdated and the lighting was very dim leaving the impression that the room may not be clean. Restaurant lacking in all respects.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 09, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
11-15 of 1,228 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC