Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 4,165 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Cape Canaveral
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- dianerD8695TJkent, United States“best place to stay if your are cruising review by dianerD8695TJ from kent, United States”ReviewedDecember 26, 2017Trip type:FamilyStayed here night before our cruise left from Port Canaveral. Shuttle service was a breeze- drivers friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean, breakfast was delicious! Hassle free experience with parking and return shuttle.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- hhiscmomBluffton, South Carolina“Comfy Beds review by hhiscmom from Bluffton, South Carolina”ReviewedDecember 24, 2017Trip type:FamilyFriendly staff, comfy beds (this is a deal breaker for me). For a one night stay before our cruise, it was perfect (except for the pillow - hated the pillows). The rooms were comfortable, not crowded and tight as most motel rooms can be to save space. This was a place to lay our heads before our cruise so we didn't really check out the area. Shuttle to the port was quick and the driver was knowledgable.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 24stacymWaterloo, United States“Great place to stay review by 24stacym from Waterloo, United States”ReviewedDecember 20, 2017Trip type:CouplesThis hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful!! The location is very convenient to the port, which is why we were in Cape Canaveral. The hotel is next to several restaurants and gas stations. And the shuttle service was great too!StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- tamarar735“Not a Good Experience review by tamarar735”ReviewedDecember 19, 2017Trip type:CouplesWe stayed here prior to cruising and parked our car here during the cruise. We checked in late on 12/14. The room had a strong foul odor and the bathroom was dirty with hairs in the shower and sink. The towels also smelled very bad. The staff was very friendly and apologized. I was told I would be refunded, but my card was still charged 1\2. The rate I was presumably charged for "parking" was more than I would've paid at the pier, which would have been even more convenient.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 21, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your room. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards.
- Jay BTampa, United States“Good affordable stay review by Jay B from Tampa, United States”ReviewedDecember 18, 2017Trip type:CouplesAs a college student I'm not always looking for all the bells and whistles but rather what fits into my budget. That is what Radission provided for me. I very comfortable stay, an excellent room, and pleasant staff all within by budget. I also liked their shuttle service to the ports which allowed me to leave my car at the hotel while on my cruise.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
21-25 of 1,271 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC