Find fun attractions or lose yourself in historic ones
- Boott Cotton Mills Museum (4 miles)
Visit this mill that operated for more than 125 years during the 19th and 20th centuries and learn the influence it had on the American Industrial Revolution.
Phone: +1 (978) 970-5000
- New England Quilt Museum (4 miles)
The only museum of its kind in the Northeast, this exhibition hall features a variety of beautiful colors, intricate designs and unique patterns that especially appeal to quilters.
Phone: +1 (978) 452-4207
Parks and recreation
- Bruce Freeman Trail (adjacent)
Perfect for jogging, biking and walking, this 6.8-mile trail system is located just steps from the hotel.
- Lowell National Historical Park (4 miles)
This historical park offers a peek into what life was like for a textile mill worker during the American Industrial Revolution. Take a walk on the Canalways and ride the trolleys during your visit.
Phone: +1 (978) 970-5000
- Lowell Spinners at LeLacheur Park (4 miles)
Affiliate team of the Boston Red Sox, the Lowell Spinners have played in the New York–Pennsylvania League since 1996.
Phone: +1 (978) 459-2255
- Nashoba Valley Ski Area (8 miles)
Nashoba Valley offers the perfect terrain for skiers, tubers and snowboarders to have a thrilling day of downhill fun.
Phone: +1 (978) 692-3033
- Minute Man National Historical Park (12 miles)
See the battlefield where the "shot heard 'round the world" was fired and the American Revolution began.
Phone: +1 (978) 369-6993
- Lowell Memorial Auditorium (4 miles)
Built in 1922, this 2,800-seat venue is a popular place for concerts, conventions and other special events in downtown Lowell.
Phone: +1 (978) 937-8688
- Merrimack Repertory Theatre (4 miles)
See contemporary plays with down-to-earth plots at this professional, 279-seat theater in Merrimack Valley.
Phone: +1 (978) 654-4678
- Tsongas Center (4 miles)
Home of the UMass River Hawks hockey team, this event center also draws large crowds for concerts, basketball games, wrestling competitions, private events and more.
Phone: +1 (978) 934-5760
- Merrimack Premium Outlets (24 miles)
Featuring more than 100 stores for your shopping pleasure, this outdoor mall is located about 24 miles from Boston.
Phone: +1 (603) 424-0050
- Pheasant Lane Mall (12 miles)
Head to this two-level mall for tax-free shopping at more than 135 stores in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Phone: +1 (603) 888-2331
Other points of interest
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell (3 miles)
Recognized for the amount of intellectual property it produces, UMass demonstrates the importance of creative thinking within research.
Phone: +1 (978) 934-4000
- Downtown Lowell (5 miles)
Annual events like Winterfest and the Lowell Folk Festival give downtown Lowell its small-town allure. Enjoy live music, indie crafts and delicious food while you’re out.
- Nashoba Valley Winery (20 miles)
From this 52-acre hilltop winery, you can see the delightful town of Bolton. Pass the time tasting local wines from the orchard, fine beers from the brewery and exceptional food from the family-owned restaurant.
Phone: +1 (978) 779-5521
- Lowell General Hospital - Saints Campus (0.2 miles)
- Commuter rail from Lowell to Boston (4.1 miles)
- Logan International Airport - BOS (33.5 miles)
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport - MHT (34.1 miles)