Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 613 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Chelmsford
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- edz2017chelmsford, United States“worn out hotel review by edz2017 from chelmsford, United States”ReviewedFebruary 02, 2017Trip type:Businessstayed at the radisson at chelmsford, had the suite which was a big room, but wasnt clean, carpet and chairs has spots on it, breakfast food was below average, will not go back. Swimming pool was ok to use.StayedFebruary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 05, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We are glad to hear you found our rooms to be so spacious. We apologize for the issue you had with the carpet and your breakfast, please on your next stay let one of our team members know so we can make it right during your stay. We are happy you got to enjoy our pool. We appreciate your feedback.
- Z6854EPpeteraBethel, United States“Radisson, great night review by Z6854EPpetera from Bethel, United States”ReviewedJanuary 21, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayGreat night, great room, great price. Only negative was the water temp and the pressure in the shower was low. Not sure, but could have been due to the amount of people staying for an event, and the time people were leaving was very early in the morning. All guests were probably showering at 6:00 AM in the winter. Plus, no ice machine on my floor.StayedJanuary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 23, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We are happy to hear that you found our rooms to be so accommodating. We are looking into the issue you had with the water pressure and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to your next stay with us.
- Daniel OSan JOse, United States“Great hidden gem review by Daniel O from San JOse, United States”ReviewedJanuary 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe location is very convenient as it's in the hub of the tech industry. Nice location by freeway and good restaurants. Very clean facility and friendly staff. Easy check in and out. I would recommend this hotel.StayedJanuary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 338khaledkriyadh, Saudi Arabia“GREAT TEAM review by 338khaledk from riyadh, Saudi Arabia”ReviewedJanuary 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessGreat team at reception, clean hotel, no issues adequate hotel, good facilities, quiet room, nice food. location was a bit far from the main cities however, services are their and can be used. Although a bit old place, but you feel home and all are smiling and happy to serve youStayedJanuary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 569peterqhaacht, Belgium“two days without internet review by 569peterq from haacht, Belgium”ReviewedJanuary 15, 2017Trip type:BusinessImagine you are a business man and half of the time you have no internet. Disaster!!! Imagine the heating/airco makes a terrible noise in the night, so you turn it off but it is freezing minus 10°C outside, so yu have to turn it back on again: terribleStayedJanuary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 18, 2017We understand that internet access is very important, especially if you're travelling on business, and apologize you were not able to access it during parts of your stay. We also apologize that the heater was too noisy, a good night's sleep in a room with the correct temperature is important to us all. Your comments are valued and will be reviewed by the hotel management in order to make sure our hotel facilities are up to standards. We hope to have another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.
76-80 of 267 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC