Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 652 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Chelmsford
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Climber699685“In desperate need of some TLC in rooms along with better lighting review by Climber699685”ReviewedSeptember 11, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayRooms we’re old fashion with poor lighting. There were ice machines on floors 2 and 4, very inconvenient for us because we were on 3 so every time you needed ice you would have to take the elevator to those floorsStayedSeptember 2018September 21, 2018Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the availability of ice machine and that you were not satisfied with the condition of your room at that time. Your feedback is very beneficial and will help us facilitate all necessary hotel improvements to ensure a positive guest experience. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
- j45s0ntChelmsford, Massachusetts“Old / dated review by j45s0nt from Chelmsford, Massachusetts”ReviewedSeptember 06, 2018Trip type:BusinessEverything is old in the building. Furniture had holes. Pool was not available. AC in room was loud. fitness room was freezing cold. Staff was nice and helpful. Despite being old and dated the place was clean.StayedAugust 2018September 17, 2018Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is a delight to know the you were pleased with cleanliness of the hotel and service that you received from our staff. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that you experience was less than satisfying due to the hotel condition, particularly the facilities and some of the amenities at that time. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us facilitate all the necessary improvements to provide an outstanding service. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.
- abhasmittal2018Noida, India“Hotel Review review by abhasmittal2018 from Noida, India”ReviewedSeptember 02, 2018Trip type:BusinessStayed at the hotel for business. Room was hygienic and maintained. It was a pleasant stay at the hotel. The staff was friendly and cooperative. Ambiance was good and comfortable. Good value for moneyStayedAugust 2018
- deepaktyagiNew Delhi, India“Good Location, Big Rooms but Food served needs to be improved in terms of both options and price review by deepaktyagi from New Delhi, India”ReviewedAugust 31, 2018Trip type:BusinessHas been staying in this hotel for last 3-4 years, for a week. Good Location. Rooms are Good and big, Need to change some furniture (like Sofa). However ever time got very limited option for Breakfast. Need to increase staff during BreakFast. Overall hotel staff was helpfull and efficient.StayedAugust 2018
- Meander446342“Dated rooms review by Meander446342”ReviewedAugust 30, 2018Trip type:BusinessRoom was dim, smelled and had no hot water. One of the most run down properties I have stayed over the last 30 years. Hard to believe you have many return visitors . Only bright spot was your employees were friendly and smilingStayedAugust 2018September 18, 2018Thank you for writing a review. We are glad to know of your kind words about the reception of our staff. On the other hand, we are saddened to hear that you were not satisfied with the condition of our property and cleanliness of your room during the time of your stay. We apologize that the hot water was not available at that time. Certainly this is not the type of experience we would like our guests to have. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us facilitate all the necessary improvements to provide an outstanding service. We hope for another opportunity to serve you again and exceed your expectations.
6-10 of 282 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC