Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 576 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Chelmsford
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- P4277SFlisamEast Hanover, United States“Not Far From Boston review by P4277SFlisam from East Hanover, United States”ReviewedJuly 20, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy family was visiting Boston for an overnight. The price of our rooms fit perfectly with our budget and the extra drive time into downtown was short. The rooms were very clean and room service was excellent.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 21, 2017Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on the Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford/Lowell. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our price was in line with your budget. Also we are happy that you found our rooms and staff to have meet all of your expectations! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next stay with us when your travels bring you back to the area!
- T6306AKdouglasmProvidence, United States“Gross and dirty review by T6306AKdouglasm from Providence, United States”ReviewedJuly 19, 2017Trip type:Businesssleep number bed did not work, phone was broken, toilet in room above my room flooded my room, staff was not very attentive, room smelled bad. Poor quality hotel. Will not go back. More words to get to 200 char for trip advisor post.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 21, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We apologize for all of the issues you had during your stay and are working hard to ensure a similar situation does not happen in the future! We appreciate your feedback.
- 552timothycBlue Bell, Pa, United States“Satisfied review by 552timothyc from Blue Bell, Pa, United States”ReviewedJuly 17, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location was within walking distance of several resturants. The hotel overall is in need of a renovation but I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 18, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford/Lowell. We are glad that you found our location to be so convenient! We are glad to share that we have renovations planned for later this year! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us!
- reginaac2017Broomes Island MD, United States“Radisson Chelmsford-Lowell MA review by reginaac2017 from Broomes Island MD, United States”ReviewedJuly 12, 2017Trip type:BusinessConvenient location to downtown Lowell, staff was friendly and always willing to help, comfortable-clean rooms offering sleep number beds. Good food in the main dining restaurant offering full hot breakfast. Bar available for drinks and down time. Go and enjoy!StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- johnhQ9740DEStonewall,La, United States“Excellent place to stay when on trips. review by johnhQ9740DE from Stonewall,La, United States”ReviewedJuly 07, 2017Trip type:FamilyAll personal were very professional and helpful when ask about local places and if they did not know they made sure to locate someone that did. The hotel was very clean and up to date. The hotel was full with wedding parties and others in town for a convention. Even being full and all the people coming and going, the staff were still courteous, professional and friendly. I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to friends.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 12, 2017Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice a review on the Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford/Lowell. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and found our staff to be so friendly and our rooms so accommodating! We appreciate your feed back and look forward to your next stay with us!
21-25 of 252 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC