Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,171 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 109 hotels in Colorado Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2019
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- gregoryemerson1“Pleasant but expensive stay review by gregoryemerson1”ReviewedJuly 17, 2019Trip type:BusinessFirst impressions were great, and for the most part accurately reflected my stay. Service was excellent all around. Their hiring process is obviously effective because customer service was fantastic. The rooms were adequate, nothing too lavish. Breakfast was as good as any that I've had at a hotel. Didn't get a chance to try out the pool/spa/fitness center but heard they were decent as well. My only real complaint was the pricing. To be fair, I didn't get to price out competing locations as the reservations were made for me, but even with my discount I felt that $199/night was a little more pricey than what I would prefer. Overall good stay.StayedJuly 2019July 18, 2019We are happy to learn you enjoyed your stay, Mr. Emerson. Thank you for choosing us!! We sincerely appreciate all your positive comments about our staff. We are pretty proud of them. We are sorry to hear about your concerns on pricing. We are actually very confident that our rates are very reflecting of current market conditions and easily compare with our competitors. Realizing you stated you did not have to time market shop, we are always happy to do this with any of guests to alleviate any concerns regarding price and value. We hope you will continue to stay with us.
- FenwicklawyerWilmington, DE“Colorado Springs Perfection review by Fenwicklawyer from Wilmington, DE”ReviewedJuly 16, 2019Trip type:FamilyMy recent stay at Colorado Springs Radisson was amazing. Friendly helpful staff, sleep number beds, quiet, excellent buffet breakfast, free drink tickets for the bistro,very clean room, free airport shuttle, reasonably priced. As close as perfect as you can get in picking a hotel!StayedJuly 2019July 17, 2019Thank you so much for all of your kind words. We are very thankful for your review and sincerely hope we are able to host you again.
- Dan SJackson, Wyoming“Great place to stay! review by Dan S from Jackson, Wyoming”ReviewedJuly 16, 2019Trip type:FamilyThis hotel was a pleasant surprise! I knew that it was being remodeled so so expected a mess and noise. That was not the case! The rooms are clean, the bed was one of the best hotel beds ever, the breakfast was more than adequate and the staff is over the top friendly and accommodating! We would recommend this hotel over most other chain hotels!StayedJuly 2019July 17, 2019We are glad to learn you enjoyed the hotel, Dan. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, and we hope to see you again. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation.
- anay282019Fort Worth, Texas“nice place to stay. review by anay282019 from Fort Worth, Texas”ReviewedJuly 11, 2019Trip type:FamilyI really recommended. Breakfasts is good and the staff is friendly. The pool is not to big but is clean. The bedrooms are clean and no bad smells, The breakfasts room was nice and it has a pretty view of the mountain. Beds are not to hard.StayedJuly 2019July 17, 2019Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and hope you are able to return for another visit.
- Chad E“Deceitful review by Chad E”ReviewedJuly 09, 2019Trip type:FamilyPremium rooms were not worth the extra cost T whatsoever. Save your $$ and get standard room, learn from our mistakes. We paid almost 100 extra, and even the staff was surprised of the extra cost (booked at radissonrewards.com)StayedJuly 2019July 10, 2019We are sorry to learn that you were unhappy with the room and rate you booked on RadissonRewards.com, Chad. While we are confident that the room descriptions and photos on our website accurately depict the room you are choosing, we also understand that many factors come into play when making a room selection. We are always happy to work with you directly by calling the hotel to clarify any questions or concerns you may have. Additionally, and especially since you booked directly with us and not a 3rd party, it is our pleasure to work with you at check-in. We would love to physically take you to the rooms we have available and present you with options to choose from. We hope you will take advantage of these offers should you book with us again.
1-5 of 530 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC