Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,084 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 106 hotels in Colorado Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- jb0ttcherSaint Paul, Minnesota“Colorado Radison sounds like a plan review by jb0ttcher from Saint Paul, Minnesota”ReviewedSeptember 02, 2018Trip type:Familyvery nice and peaceful. will stay here again when I come back to the springs. Almost seems like a home away from home, but with a pool and hot tub. the staff was great and helpful. Good job guys and galsStayedAugust 2018September 03, 2018Thank you so much!! We sincerely appreciate the review and positive comments. Looking forward to your next visit!!
- markpaepke“Awesome customer service and dedication to a review by markpaepke”ReviewedAugust 22, 2018Trip type:FamilyExcellent, helpful, friendly staff with clean rooms and bathrooms. Noticed all the awards this hotel has won, they are well deserved. I travel 150 nights a year and this was the best run hotel I've stayed at this year, by far! Bravo Radisson Colorado Springs!! I know where I'm staying next time through.StayedAugust 2018August 23, 2018We are pleased to learn we have your business. That is so wonderful when we can know a guest will return. Thank you for the nice review.
- karenealMinneapolis, United States“Awesome hotel. review by kareneal from Minneapolis, United States”ReviewedAugust 17, 2018Trip type:FamilyGreat hotel close to everything. We would definitely come back and stay again. Staff was very attentive to all of our needs and truly made us feel at home. Kids loved the game room, they had all of the classics:)StayedAugust 2018August 20, 2018Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your business and are glad to learn you enjoyed your stay.
- KayvwalkerHuntsville, Alabama“Off but not off the beaten path! review by Kayvwalker from Huntsville, Alabama”ReviewedAugust 15, 2018Trip type:CouplesThis is a great in city hide away! Not far from anything but not in the middle of everything Loved it! I'm going to say I was impressed with the rooms and the comfort of the beds. It was quite and from some of the the other places I have stayed this was a serious upgrade!StayedAugust 2018August 17, 2018Thank you for all the nice comments!! We appreciate your time and are thankful for the review. Safe travels!!
- doreengarcia39Downey, California“Rich & Mariah Wedding review by doreengarcia39 from Downey, California”ReviewedAugust 13, 2018Trip type:FamilyThis trip was awesome I loved staying at the Radisson very close to our family who we were visiting. Staff was awesome when I got to the hotel the receptionist was understanding what I was going thru..StayedAugust 2018August 14, 2018We are happy to learn you loved the hotel. It is an honor to be able to share in these special occasions. We hope if you return to visit family again that you will come see us. Thank you.
11-15 of 468 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC