Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 108 traveler reviews
Ranked #15 of 21 hotels in Coralville
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Russell MRockton, United States“Nice place review by Russell M from Rockton, United States”ReviewedAugust 23, 2016Trip type:FamilyThe hotel was nice in appearance. Was only average for clean. The internet wifi did not work well. The food we had in the restaurant was good. We one good waitress and one aloof waitress for different meals. The food we had at the reception was good too. The hotel overall just needs a little more attention to the cleanliness details.StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Gail F“Dank & Dirty review by Gail F”ReviewedAugust 21, 2016Trip type:FamilyWe were told the room was totally renovated, however the carpet and bathroom was were not clean and the room was dank which made for a very uncomfortable stay. Not impressed with Radisson, your money would be better spend on a Motel 6StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 23, 2016Gail F, This comes as a little bit of shock. I will address this issue with the Housekeeping Manager, so we can leave our guests feeling like they did not waste their money. This is not how we run our hotel, and I hope you give us another opportunity to prove that. Thank you for your honest feedback. Respectfully, Korey L. Kriz
- Jenna BCoralville, United States“Good but not review by Jenna B from Coralville, United States”ReviewedAugust 16, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayRooms were great but the halls were musty. We left feeling stuffed up and sick. We were told on the phone we would be getting complimentary breakfast. When we checked in, they said we wouldn't because we were with the wedding. We used a hospitality room with the wedding party and it wasn't finished like expected. The wedding party was disappointed in the promises the hotel made and didn't follow through with. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR A WEDDING.StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 23, 2016Jenna B, Would you be able to provide a little more details on where we fell short of? I want to make sure that sales knows about this issue, but I need more. Below you will find my E-mail. Thank you for your time. I apologize we couldn't make this special occasion a little more comfortable. Respectfully, Korey L. Kriz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denise LChicago, Illinois, United States“Not enough Personnel review by Denise L from Chicago, Illinois, United States”ReviewedAugust 07, 2016Trip type:Familyjust couldn't keep up with a full house! Beds not made up, dirty dishes not taken away, no staff at checkout. The pool was small, the whirlpool didn't whirl. We had room service for breakfast and it was adequate. Nothing special. When I complained about the room not made up, they just brought us some towels. I know the hotel was full, but they just didn't have enough people to handle it. Should have prepared better for a full house.StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 12, 2016Thank you for taking time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had during your stay with us. We understand the frustrations and inconvenience caused and are working diligently to ensure situations such as this would not occur in the future. We appreciate your feedback.
- Jeff RLincoln, United States“Nice Hotel and a great value. review by Jeff R from Lincoln, United States”ReviewedAugust 04, 2016Trip type:BusinessThis is a newly remodeled, nice, clean hotel. I was able to book this hotel for 35% less than Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn. The other hotels offer free breakfast but I can buy my own breakfast for less than the $40 I saved.StayedJuly 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
56-60 of 61 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC