Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,228 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Corning
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Mark POrchard Park, New York“Great Stay in Corning, New York review by Mark P from Orchard Park, New York”ReviewedAugust 05, 2018Trip type:CouplesWonderful people and Hotel. The best Breakfast in New York! Walking distance to the most charming shops anywhere. The Corning Glass Museum is a short walk or 5 minute drive away. A must stay when in Corning, New York.StayedAugust 2018August 13, 2018Dear Mark P, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Corning. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and found the location convenient. It's so nice to hear when people enjoy our little town as much as we do! We look forward to welcoming you back! Carrie Smith Front Office Manager Radisson Hotel Corning 607-962-5000 ext. 103 Carrie.Smith@Radisson.com
- 1eagleeye2017Vancouver, Washington“Class Reunion review by 1eagleeye2017 from Vancouver, Washington”ReviewedAugust 04, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayIt was nice to return to Corning. The hotel was comfortable and convenient. The reunion get together was a very nice time. I enjoyed being able to see old friends. The dinner was well organized, but I think the food should have been available a little longer.StayedJuly 2018August 13, 2018Dear 1ealeeye2017, Thank you for taking time to write your review. I'm glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time at the reunion and will pass your feedback on to our Food and Beverage Director. We look for ward to welcoming you back in the future! Carrie Smith Front Office Manager Radisson Hotel Corning 607-962-5000 ext. 103 Carrie.Smith@Radisson.com
- felix sMission, Texas“Good service review by felix s from Mission, Texas”ReviewedJuly 30, 2018Trip type:BusinessThe service was good, th Eros have opportunities on the outlet, none of them work properly, were too looks and can’t hold the charger. The lobby need to be updated, many years using the hotel and it looks the same, I understand that there is an update on the outside however the inside is the same.StayedJuly 2018August 13, 2018Dear Felix S, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, as it extremely helpful in our effort for continuous improvement. Carrie Smith Front Office Manager Radisson Hotel Corning 607-962-5000 ext. 103 Carrie.Smith@Radisson.com
- cooneyka“Not good review by cooneyka”ReviewedJuly 29, 2018Trip type:FamilyPaid a lot for a room and were in a building not attached to the main building. No staff, no coffee, no access to anything. Overpaid for nothing but a bed. Many other places to stay for cheaper with better amenities.StayedJuly 2018August 09, 2018Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the accommodations of your room and that you were not able to utilize the hotel facilities at that time. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- nancy gWinchester, New Hampshire“Great hotel review by nancy g from Winchester, New Hampshire”ReviewedJuly 27, 2018Trip type:Solo travelStayed here on my yearly visit to Corning and the Finger Lakes region. Nice clean, safe, comfortable hotel. I like the fact that so many things to do are within walking distance. My car can stay parked and I can go enjoy fine dining and a few glasses of wine and not have to worry about driving. Rooms are very clean and comfortable.StayedJuly 2018August 13, 2018Dear Nancy G, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Corning. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and found the location convenient, it really is wonderful to be able to park your car and leave it knowing it is safe and secure. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip! Carrie Smith Front Office Manager Radisson Hotel Corning 607-962-5000 ext. 103 Carrie.Smith@Radisson.com
6-10 of 517 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC