American Scientific Glassblowers Society 2019 Symposium
Welcome to Radisson Hotel Corning
A block of rooms has been set aside at Radisson Hotel Corning for guests with the American Scientific Glassblowers Society. Please make your guest room reservations from this page to receive the following nightly group rates:
- Guest room with one queen or one king bed - $139 + tax
- Guest room with two double beds - $149
- A guest room with two queen beds or one king bed and a sleeper sofa may be available - $159 + tax
- A larger room with two queen beds may be available - $169 + tax
- Nightly rates are valid for up to two adults; additional adults increase the nightly rate by $10 per adult
- Children 17 and under occupying the same room as an adult are free
Benefits of staying at Radisson Hotel Corning:
- Convenient location in the heart of Corning on historic Market Street
- A short walk to boutiques, restaurants, activities and nightlife in Corning's Gaffer District
- Just a block and a half to The Rockwell Museum, a Smithsonian Affiliate (Art about America)
- Half mile to the Corning Museum of Glass (museum, shops, hot glass shows)
- Fitness center available for a quick workout
- Coffee facilities, hairdryer and mini fridge in every room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor heated pool and outdoor hot tub
- On-site dining at Grill 1-2-5 and Steuben Bar
- Seasonal outdoor dining at Market Street Social
5-day forecast Terms and Conditions
- Booking Start Date: December 11, 2018
- Booking End Date: May 17, 2019
- This rate is available for stays from June 14, 2019 to June 23, 2019.
- Cancellations received by 6 p.m. two days prior to the arrival date will not be penalized.
- Late cancellations will be charged for the first night.
- No-shows are charged for the first night; all future reserved nights are canceled automatically.
- Please do not reserve more than two rooms in the same name.
- Rooms will be located throughout the hotel, depending on the room type selected.
- Check-in time is after 4 p.m.; check-out time is by 1 p.m.