Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,174 traveler reviews
Ranked #31 of 81 hotels in Corpus Christi
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- MIKE HOyster Creek, Texas, United States“Radisson Corpus Christi review by MIKE H from Oyster Creek, Texas, United States”ReviewedMarch 01, 2015Trip type:BusinessHotel was only average, maybe not that good considering prices - especially food pricing. Room could have used some maintenance. The balcony door gasket was worn out, so the sound of the wind blowing hard - as it usually does on the Texas coastline - was annoying. The room heater fan was VERY loud - even drowned out the sound of the wind at times. I was staying for a conference, so our group numbered near 100 guests. What I was told the group was paying for meals made me angry. When you bring in that much business you expect a fair price for meals, not being charged more than a single customer would pay. Our room was, I thought, referred to as a "family room", but it had only two beds and a corner going into the bathroom with a small fridge and a shelf holding a microwave. Hot water must be at a premium in Corpus Christi, because it took a long time to get it to our room or a shower - maybe because we were on the 4th floor?It wasn't all bad, as things were clean enough, and it was quiet when the heater fan was not running. Location is good if your main interest is visiting the aquarium and/or the aircraft carrier.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 07, 2015We appreciate your feedback regarding our Island's Bar & Grill. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to our Food and Beverage Manager, so they may address this situation with the team and ensure that we deliver outstanding service and presentation. I am sorry about the condition of the room with the Balcony door and loudness of the heater, they have both been fixed. I appreciate your feedback as we intend to use your comments to fine tune our operations. Thank you.
- Darwin SIowa“Very Disappointed review by Darwin S from Iowa”ReviewedFebruary 27, 2015Trip type:CouplesIt's been awhile since we stayed at a Radisson so our club # didn't work. Just problem #. Most of the equipment in the fitness center didn't work. The pool was unheated (understandable) but the hot tub was the temp the pool should have been (80 degrees). Then there was a water main break. No warnings or signage and my husband had worked out. We had a long 10 hour drive that was very uncomfortable for him (& me). At check out I was not asked about our stay, nor were we offered anything for our inconvenience. Very disappointing. As even the slightest little offer would have made it so much better. One positive is that this is the only decent hotel within walking distance to the USS Lexington, the Aquarium and some decent restaurants. All are worth seeing while in Corpus Christie.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 02, 2015We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. I am sorry but we do not have a heated pool and during our winter months the pool is cold due to weather. We did have an issue with our Boiler, and have fixed the issue.We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. We hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.
- Mark MCorpus Christi, United States“NO hot water/laughable compensation review by Mark M from Corpus Christi, United States”ReviewedFebruary 26, 2015Trip type:Solo travelWhen I checked in I was told there was not hot water for the duration of my stay (two nights). I asked for some compensation and was told I could have "Radisson Points" or a free night on FUTURE stays. I was told I could have "free" breakfast as well at their buffet. The next morning there was no buffet but menu service. When I tried to claim my "free" breakfast I was told it was only a $10 credit. Free breakfast cost me $6 not including tip. Finally heard others received $50 off per night. I asked for and received this, but two days later I have yet to see a credit on my credit card statement.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 07, 2015We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- PAULA CLampasas, TX“room 609 review by PAULA C from Lampasas, TX”ReviewedFebruary 25, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe location, the view, the cleanliness, the staff, were all outstanding but the bed needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Put a new mattress in and I would rate my stay excellent to very good, and I would probably book with this hotel again.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Paul FSan Antonio Texas, United States“Stay on the Beach review by Paul F from San Antonio Texas, United States”ReviewedFebruary 25, 2015Trip type:BusinessMy stay in the Radisson was ok. the TV did work it has sound only no picture. the room was very large and the bed was very comfortable. The Island bar and grill had great service. Parking was great. There are really good places to eat at in walking distance. the view of the Beach and ocean was great. the USS Lexington was about 150 yards away from the hotel. the beach was very clean in front of the hotel. The Pool and Hot tube looked very clean. Work out room was stocked with a lot of new equipment from what I could see. all and all a good stay......StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
341-345 of 412 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC