Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,515 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 9 hotels in Covington
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- brendadG5211TLRICHMOND, United States“Pleasant review by brendadG5211TL from RICHMOND, United States”ReviewedMay 21, 2019Trip type:CouplesPros and cons for this particular hotel. The good out weighed the bad. The staff at check-in and the waitress at the Fifth Lounge was very professional, kind, !!! The breakfast was so good that we tipped the chef also!! We ate at the Eighteenth also the food appearance and taste was a 10, but the temperature was about a 7! Not sure if I would stay again, but we would definitely eat at both lounges again!StayedMay 2019
- Wanderer24324423108“Poor public relations at the front desk.. review by Wanderer24324423108”ReviewedMay 21, 2019Trip type:BusinessLiked least..trying to get a straight answer about something lost at the hotel. When you are told that staff doesn’t have a key to the lost and found room, you can only imagine the CEO walking around with the key...StayedMay 2019May 21, 2019We are very sorry you had a poor experience with trying to recover an item you lost. They certainly could have been more helpful in trying to locate your lost item but we have found out that the fewer people that have a key to lost and found the more likely it is that items that were recovered will be there when the guest tries to retrieve them. We appreciate your feedback and hope you give us another try in the future.
- Getaway61768725735Cloverdale, Indiana“If you like so so value then this is the place review by Getaway61768725735 from Cloverdale, Indiana”ReviewedMay 20, 2019Trip type:FamilyRight by the interstate lots of noise, housekeeping is just as noisy as the interstate, rooms not stocked with coffee or enough creamer, bathroom small, curtains didn’t shut enough to block light, pillows flat.StayedMay 2019May 21, 2019Thank you for choosing the Radisson. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the housekeeping issues with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- OnAir59628011637“First Timer review by OnAir59628011637”ReviewedMay 20, 2019Trip type:BusinessFirst time stay in this area for business and the location was great for access to the hwy, but the noise in your room from the hwy all day and night is a bit ridiculous. I ran the A/C fan all the time just to drown it out. on the other hand the hotel does offer awesome shuttle service to/from the Reds games and the restaurants have great service and are priced great.StayedMay 2019May 20, 2019Thank you for choosing the Radisson. We are very sorry the highway noise was so troubling for you. Everyone does have a different tolerance and it is imperative to make sure both of your sliding doors are shut. We also have city view rooms that are on the other side facing away from the highway. We are very happy that the rest of your stay seemed good and we appreciate the nice comments about the rest of the hotel. We appreciate your feedback and hope you give us another try in the future.
- Cynthia PColumbus, United States“Needs and major cleaning!! review by Cynthia P from Columbus, United States”ReviewedMay 19, 2019Trip type:CouplesNot very clean. It appears that only the lobby area and the two restaunts have had any recent updating and major cleaning. We had to move to a different room since the first one given to us had stains on the bedding and carpeting and the tv did not work. Also, there was trash in the dresser drawers.StayedMay 2019May 20, 2019Thank you for choosing the Radisson. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. All of your comments will be shared by the Management Team. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
1-5 of 580 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC