Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,203 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 9 hotels in Covington
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- robertcV9694ZPCenterville, United States“Think Twice review by robertcV9694ZP from Centerville, United States”ReviewedMay 23, 2017Trip type:CouplesHighway is extremely loud throughout room. Hard to sleep. Specifically ask for a riverside room if available. Bed was hard. Room was clean but small. Revolving restaurant does not revolve until dinner. Tank trolley goes into Cinci for $1 a ride which was fun to go to the game and eat out and not have to drive. Catch 1 block from this hotel. Underground free parking avail which was nice considering it was raining during our stay. All just average with an above average price.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 24, 2017Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. The breakfast used to be in the downstairs restaurant but after renovating we moved it upstairs. There are rooms right under the restaurant and although it usually does not make a lot of noise it makes enough noise that if you started rotating at 6:30 am we would get a ton of complaints. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- 895derikmsan diego“Great Location review by 895derikm from san diego”ReviewedMay 21, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis hotel is in a great spot, walking distance to both stadiums, food, drinks and the river. I would stay here again for sure. I have stayed in Cincinnati downtown and this location is better and offers free parking and seems very safe. I think the Kentucky side of the river is a little nicer, and allows you to still walk to everything on the other side of the river.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- julianV9862OZcincinnati, United States“Cincinnati review by julianV9862OZ from cincinnati, United States”ReviewedMay 14, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayvery unsatisfied due to room condition. when asked for more toilet paper after we ran out, the front desk refused to bring it up to our room. In addition the pullout bed was broken. I will not be returning to this hotelStayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 15, 2017Thank you for choosing the Radisson. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the toilet paper issue with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. I will also let maintenance know about the room conditions and have that room thoroughly checked out. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- alancP8382WIGreenwood, United States“A nice view of Cincinnati review by alancP8382WI from Greenwood, United States”ReviewedMay 09, 2017Trip type:CouplesStaying in the Radisson in Covington gives you a nice view of Cincinnati. It is easy access going from there to any venue you might want to see or visit in the Cincy area. It has quick access of the interstate and a few restaurants within walking distance if your feeling hungry after your trip. The staff is friendly and the rooms are quite sufficient to meet your needsStayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- justinsT9945AKAda, United States“Great place to stay for my anniversary. review by justinsT9945AK from Ada, United States”ReviewedApril 30, 2017Trip type:CouplesYou're pretty damn close to anything near by that you'd want to be visiting, all the other hotels I looked at right by where I wanted to go were booked up but this one is literally 5 minutes or less away and had plenty of rooms available and i'm glad I choose it, really nice beds, pillows, blankets, pool, whirlpool, room service,etc so everything you'd ever need and the view was good too.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
46-50 of 399 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC