Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,203 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 9 hotels in Covington
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- F9801CZjessicagLexington, United States“Not what I had hoped for review by F9801CZjessicag from Lexington, United States”ReviewedApril 02, 2017Trip type:FamilyNo internet during our stay. Dead bugs on the floor against the wall ( lucky they were dead). Upon check in no one told us the location or closing times of the restaurant or bar had we have wanted food or drinks. The beds and pillows were not very comfortable. The shower head barely sprayed and when it did it was in multiple directions one being toward the back of the commode. The noise of the highway outside our balcony made sleep mission impossible. The balcony did not look to safe and the windows on the sliding glass door were filthy.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 03, 2017We are very sorry your stay was unsatisfactory. We did have an internet outage and that has been resolved. I will have maintenance check the shower and make sure that is repaired and double check the balcony. I will also have housekeeping double check the window area. we appreciate the feedback and hope you'll give us another try in the future.
- Margaret HMacon, United States“Rude employees, pathetic services review by Margaret H from Macon, United States”ReviewedApril 01, 2017Trip type:BusinessWithout exception, the front desk people were very rude. They advertised 2 restaurants and only had one expensive one. They had NO seating available in the lobby so you had to stand. Bring a couple of lamps, as the three 60watt bulbs in the room barely lit it up.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 02, 2017Thank you for choosing the Radisson. We are very sorry you were not happy with your stay. You must have just missed the opening of our new fifth lounge and lobby area as it is amazing. We normally get very good comments about our staff as we do not tolerate rude employees and we will certainly look into that. We appreciate your feedback and hope you try us again in the future.
- shellmom2017Sellersburg, Indiana“The Godfather Hotel review by shellmom2017 from Sellersburg, Indiana”ReviewedMarch 31, 2017Trip type:FamilyWhen I first thought of the Radisson -I thought it looked like something out of the movies The Godfather. My family and I stayed there for a quick spring break get-away as its close to Newport and Cincinnati. It was worth it!! Staff was very friendly-when I got there I asked for a city side room and was immediately accommodated, extra towels were brought to our room within the hour when requested. Rooms were cleaned. Breakfast buffet was tasty and budget friendly for 5 people.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 192toniwConvington KY, United States“AMAZING review by 192toniw from Convington KY, United States”ReviewedMarch 27, 2017Trip type:CouplesThe hotel was an amazing place to stay! The rooms were great and so was the view. The restaurant was a bit over priced but the food was great! I would recommend this place! The only down part was that it was under construction so not everything was up and running.StayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- anitahY5044PIsidney, United States“Radisson review by anitahY5044PI from sidney, United States”ReviewedMarch 26, 2017Trip type:FamilyHotel very clean, service was great, food was also great, my grandson used the pool it was very clean, we ate breakfast which was free, they made omlettes, they served any food you would want for breakfast. We will stay again when we are in the areaStayedMarch 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
56-60 of 399 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC