Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,313 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 9 hotels in Covington
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- robbowermasterNewark, Ohio“Great location. Great staff. Good food. review by robbowermaster from Newark, Ohio”ReviewedJuly 11, 2018Trip type:FamilyGreat place for the 4th of july fireworks. Great room but a bad odor when first entering. Cigarette smoke. Had a 7 year old... Staff was awesome. Vents should not be in showers but understand the lay out. Peace.StayedJuly 2018
- Bkgraham97Dayton, Ohio“Great room at a great price! review by Bkgraham97 from Dayton, Ohio”ReviewedJuly 11, 2018Trip type:CouplesYou can expect to pay easily $200/night for any city view room. We paid $150 total for a City view in a clean comfortable stylish room. Indoor pool and upscale dining available. This was our 2nd stay and both times have been a great experience. Beds are comfortable, towels are plush, water temp and pressure is perfect. A very relaxing getaway!StayedJuly 2018
- “Average”ReviewedJuly 10, 2018Trip type:CouplesClean, but over priced for an old hotel. Only reason we stayed was for the view offered by this hotel, if, you want to pay for it, which we did The 18, restaurant, that rotates, was pretty good, Salad and the Prime Rib was excellent. So was the view.StayedJuly 2018
- “get away”ReviewedJuly 09, 2018Trip type:CouplesNice older hotel that needs a little more attention to updates. Sleeping is rough due to the road noise-even being on the cityview side and keeping both doors closed tot he balcony. So keep that in mind.StayedJuly 2018
- antiquelover2017Paris, Kentucky“Dirty room, broken phone review by antiquelover2017 from Paris, Kentucky”ReviewedJuly 08, 2018Trip type:FamilyOur room had dirty carpet, dirty windows, water (?) on the night stand, hair in the sink, former occupant's bra on the floor, running toilet, and phone didn't work. We reported this to housekeeper. Will not stay here again.StayedJuly 2018July 09, 2018On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the room cleanliness with our housekeeping team, this is totally unacceptable and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
6-10 of 426 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC