Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,341 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 9 hotels in Covington
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- wiccanpride95Brazil, Indiana“Decent review by wiccanpride95 from Brazil, Indiana”ReviewedJuly 29, 2018Trip type:FamilyWe stayed with the Aquarium package and the price was very good. We got the hotel room for 4 people, 2 tickets, and 2 breakfast tickets for $236. There was plenty of fast food places around as well as gas stations for a quick stop without spending a fortune at the hotel restaurants .The pool area wasnt very clean and we had to clean the pool because there were clumps of hair in it. We also discovered bug bites once we got out and dried off. Overall it was a decent stay.The fitness center was amazing and the rooms were decent sized other than the bathroomStayedJuly 2018
- “Too expensive for what you get”ReviewedJuly 27, 2018Trip type:FamilyWe were expecting luxury instead we got motel 6. The staff sucked.... not friendly at all. Parking sucked for handicap people such as myself. I would not stay here again and I would not recommend it to anyone I know.StayedJuly 2018July 28, 2018Thank you for choosing the Radisson. We are very sorry you thought the hotel was too expensive. We were sealing and striping the parking lot last week, so we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate the feedback and hope you give us another chance.
- emilyparks918Pennington Gap, Virginia“Not at all what I expected. review by emilyparks918 from Pennington Gap, Virginia”ReviewedJuly 26, 2018Trip type:Solo travelI was tracking due to my daughter being in the children’s hospital. I wanted to relax. The tv didn’t work & no accommodations were made. I wanted to relax, but I obviously couldn’t. I sat in a silent room with the blasting air to try to drown out noise in the hallway.StayedJuly 2018July 27, 2018On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. Unfortunately there was an electric spike that apparently made one of our cable providers routers go out that had to be repaired. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- Donnaw011Hobe Sound, Florida“NEVER AGAIN review by Donnaw011 from Hobe Sound, Florida”ReviewedJuly 25, 2018Trip type:Business2 words- DIRTY and NOISY Awful stay. Traffic noise horrendous. Workers acted like I was interrupting them anytime I needed something. Electric kept going out. Tv didn’t work. Will never stay here againStayedJuly 2018July 25, 2018I am very sorry you had such a poor stay. Unfortunately, we were getting some sort of electrical spike, which then of course knocked out our router for our cable provider which could not be repaired until the next day. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you give us another try in the future.
- misty e“Hospital stay review by misty e”ReviewedJuly 24, 2018Trip type:BusinessMy daughter had to come from Iowa all the way down to Cincinnati to be seen by doctors that's the hotel we chose to stay at we are on our way back to stay again right now for surgery on the 26th of this July. Other than no a complimentary breakfast not bad as serviceStayedJuly 2018
11-15 of 446 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC