Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,363 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 9 hotels in Covington
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Eric NMerritt Island FL, United States“Completely unacceptable to long term guest review by Eric N from Merritt Island FL, United States”ReviewedFebruary 22, 2015Trip type:BusinessI had a 30 day reservation, one week into my stay the hotel forced me to change room because a party rented the floor for 2 days and wanted the floor I was on. Supervisor said "She won’t argue with me, I had to move." I called the 1-800 corporate number, they called the front desk to determine the situation. To no avail, they also informed me I had to move to a different room. Rude and unprofessional policy They made a person paying for a 30 day stay, move rooms to accommodate a 2 day reservation. Location is OK, rooms are outdated, business center is nothing but 2 computers bolted to the public area wall. Printers do not work. I moved out that night and went to the Marriott. ENStayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 27, 2015Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry we were unable to keep you in the same room for the entire length of your stay. We do pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service and ensuring that every guest has an enjoyable stay. I hope the next time you are in town you will give us another try so we can show you the great service we can provide.
- Joe RBethel, United States“Worth every penny. review by Joe R from Bethel, United States”ReviewedFebruary 22, 2015Trip type:CouplesWhat an awesome stay at a wonderful hotel. The view, room and staff were beyond reproach. Check in and check out were simple as pie. The staff was friendly and most helpful from extra towels to finding anything we could have asked for. We couldn't recommend a hotel more highly.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Dustan HClinton, United States“Over Night Stay for Doctor visit at Cinci Children's Hospital review by Dustan H from Clinton, United States”ReviewedFebruary 19, 2015Trip type:FamilyThis was the fourth time staying at the Radisson in Covington. Great place to stay due to doctor appt. at Children's hospital and won't be our last. we used the hot tub and swimming pool this time, very clean and warm.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Ernie FDayton, United States“Radisson in Cincinnati/Covington review by Ernie F from Dayton, United States”ReviewedFebruary 19, 2015Trip type:BusinessStaff is excellent and helpful and pleasant. Price was very competitive. It is located very convenient to Cincinnati via a quick cross-over the bridge on I 75. Good parking. I'd stay there again. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Room is about ready for new wallpaper, but that did not affect my sleep or comfort. Overall it was a good value and a good choice for easy access to Cincinnati.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Douglas GDayton, United States“Saturday night stay review by Douglas G from Dayton, United States”ReviewedFebruary 09, 2015Trip type:CouplesMade reservation Friday. Had requested a room on a higher floor on the River side and did not get either. Thought the room was a little small but understandable due to the design of the hotel. Overall experience was goodStayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
381-385 of 461 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC