Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,423 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 9 hotels in Covington
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Brandi HCovington, United States“Not a good value review by Brandi H from Covington, United States”ReviewedMarch 26, 2015Trip type:FamilyAlthough the staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms are very "regular" and in need of updating. The first room we were assigned smelled strongly of paint and had drywall dust on the tables and floor. We got the feeling that the room had been trashed and recently repaired. The second room was clean and in order. The whirlpool was out of order and there was no complementary breakfast. It was OK...but we expected more.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- johnpO2254AK“Good Hotel/Overwhelmed housekeeping review by johnpO2254AK”ReviewedMarch 24, 2015Trip type:CouplesAs I have state earlier in this survey the hotel is a good one, but the housekeeping staff seemed overwhelmed when it comes to turning over rooms. Dirty rooms at 5pm on Saturday are not acceptable. The room and hotel was clean and the staff was pleasant. There was, however, a bit of discontent from the van driver, Frank, with the new front office manager. Frank is very good at what he does, but doesn’t like the new form. He really shouldn’t be voicing those concerns to guests.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- FAMOhioOhio“Acceptable review by FAMOhio from Ohio”ReviewedMarch 22, 2015Trip type:FamilyIt was an acceptable, comfortable and reasonably priced hotel for short family trip. The bathroom was too small though. Connection to WIFI was difficult. The Kelly restaurant in the lobby was good, friendly and comfortable.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Max BPhoenix, United States“Fine for what you pay review by Max B from Phoenix, United States”ReviewedMarch 22, 2015Trip type:BusinessIf your a light sleeper this is not the hotel for you. Freeway noise and hallway noise. Otherwise it was an average hotel. They have a top floor restaurant, bar, and event center. Breakfast is $9 for hot buffet. Internet was free and pretty descent.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Tom SAtlanta, United States“Radisson Cincinnati Riverfront- stay away! review by Tom S from Atlanta, United States”ReviewedMarch 21, 2015Trip type:BusinessMy check in should have been a warning since the person checking in beside me was told they would have to wait for a clean room- at 9pm! When I got to my room I was amazed at the poor condition. There were stains on the carpet, the desk chair was stuck at the lowest height, and the bathroom needed refreshing. Then I noticed the road noise. My room faced the interstate and it sounded like the cars and trucks were in the room with me. I closed the drapes thinking that would soften the road noise but it didn't. The noise was coming through the outside wall airconditioner. Knowing that there were no other rooms ready I just bit the bullet and settled for a rough night. It looks like this hotel needs to be torn down and start over.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 25, 2015Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We have recently started a multi-million dollar renovation that will see the rooms totally redone as well as much of the public areas We also have recently added a second window to all the rooms to cut down on road noise and we continue to look for ways to make the room quieter. We have a unique business base at the hotel that requires a lot of rooms that sleep during the day and check out at all hours of the night. Because of this, we have second and third shift housekeeping almost every day to clean those check outs. We hope you will give us another try after our renovation is complete.
406-410 of 503 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC